New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Congrats SPURS! Ganda panoorin nang laro nila. Yan ang basketball.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Galing ng Spurs... They really gave a good basketball clinic at the expense of the Heat. Congrats!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    it looked like cleveland all over again

so the next question is: will the king w/o a crown stay or leave for greener pastures (again)?
    Last edited by baludoy; June 16th, 2014 at 05:46 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

so the next question is: will the king w/o a crown stay or leave for greener pastures (again)?
    If I were LBJ, I would not think about the money. Endorsements and businesses pa lang niya bawing-bawi na pay cut. Go to where his heart will be happy. Wala na din siya dapat patunayan eh, tsaka hindi na rin naman niya na matatapatan si MJ.

.....joke lang yung last part.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

well, it is not as if lbj still has no ring. two championships under his belt is a big accomplishment already plus 4 straight finals appearance plus numerous mvps

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    HS pa lang ako Duncan fan nako. Props to the only player that won a championship in 3 different decades. I hope he and ginobili retires, but hey, the guys still have it. Maybe a sixth ring would be sweeter?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Wade can still play. He should evolve as a player though since he's not the freak athlete he once was. Even MJ had to evolve as he aged. He's still better than most starting SGs in the NBA.
    Agreed that he can still be elite, but he loses steam and fades eventually. Feeling ko nadissapoint si Lebron. Bigla nawala si Wade the last 2 games. Personally I don't like to see elite players forced to take smaller roles at some point in their careers. That bum knee isn't improving, it's only slowly deteriorating.

Very nice quote from DWade from his IG account:

"We win together as champions, we lose together as champions"
    Last edited by leodawesome; June 16th, 2014 at 11:09 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Agreed that he can still be elite, but he loses steam and fades eventually. Feeling ko nadissapoint si Lebron. Bigla nawala si Wade the last 2 games. Personally I don't like to see elite players forced to take smaller roles at some point in their careers. That bum knee isn't improving, it's only slowly deteriorating.

Very nice quote from DWade from his IG account:

"We win together as champions, we lose together as champions"
    I suspect DWade was playing thru an injury, only he didn't let anybody know about it. His level of play was distinctly lower than the MIA-IND series. He lacked his explosive first step and finish to the basket. Plus, his mid-range jumper, which was usually reliable, appeared to be shot.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I suspect DWade was playing thru an injury, only he didn't let anybody know about it. His level of play was distinctly lower than the MIA-IND series. He lacked his explosive first step and finish to the basket. Plus, his mid-range jumper, which was usually reliable, appeared to be shot.
    Agree, could be something besides the knee that he himself was not sure of what it is.

Come to think of it, the heat trio let a potential once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a 3-peat to slip away. Sayang di sila makakasali sa 3-peat club with the MJ-led bulls and the Kobe-Shaq lakers.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

The San Antonio Spurs Team clearly deserves this Championship!

“Familiarity breeds awe”
    23.5K:fart1:

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061