New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    In the current WPC, Wu Chia Ching is seeded no. 1 by virtue of his reign as the 2005 World Pool Champ. Si Efren is seeded no. 2 while Thorsten Hohmann is in no. 3.

World Rankings naman, I believe it's Bata due to strong international performances in the Asian 9 Ball Tour, IPT, and World Pool League

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Though an all Filipino finals will be very good for us, I would rather see a Filipino against either a German or a Taiwanese. Makes it a true WPC final. Parang lopsided lang to us if panay pinoy ang naglaban laban. I would love to see Django win this one against either Chin Shun Yang, Fong Pang Chao, Mika Immonen, or Steve Davis.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako din gusto ko si Django ang mag champion ngayon

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by allenjo View Post
    Not a good start for Champ Efren but let's just say that all the butterflies in his stomach were running at 200 mph hehehe. It's not easy to be on a TV table when almost all the Filipino Fans are expecting you to get to the finals....eh first match palang ni Champ yun.

Here is a pic of me with Champ Efren right after he lost to Crosby. Nagdalawang isip pa ko kung magpapapicture ako kasi he really looked dissapointed with the loss. Naawa talaga ako sa kanya but after our picture i just told him "ok lang yan kaw pa rin idol ng lahat"

kita ko si efren last october15, 10:30pm sa ER ng Angeles University Hospital. katabi niya mom ko na dinala din namin sa hilo at highblood. tanong ko kung anong nangyari sa idol namin, sabi niya " may kalaban ako bukas eh di ko kaya, kaya magsasakitsakitan na lang ako"......hahahah! nagawa pa ring magbiro kahit ubo ng ubo.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hello Yuichi...are you also the one from the matchroom sport forums

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by allenjo View Post
    Not a good start for Champ Efren but let's just say that all the butterflies in his stomach were running at 200 mph hehehe. It's not easy to be on a TV table when almost all the Filipino Fans are expecting you to get to the finals....eh first match palang ni Champ yun.

Here is a pic of me with Champ Efren right after he lost to Crosby. Nagdalawang isip pa ko kung magpapapicture ako kasi he really looked dissapointed with the loss. Naawa talaga ako sa kanya but after our picture i just told him "ok lang yan kaw pa rin idol ng lahat"

Mukang ginutom si Bata sa pagkatalo a, may baon na skyflakes! Hehe!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Talo man or panalo kay bes prend Efrend pa rin ako.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyo OT but where's best place to play pool now in Makati? (Since Coronado is gone). The Makati Cinema tables are not so good.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    oo nga...kay idol pa rin ako...
    si bata pa rin pinaka magaling

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ilan na ba ang pumasok na Pinoy sa Round Of 64?

Kagabi, 9 of the 21 Pinoy entries (with another 2 still a possibility)....

Wala na si Pagulayan, Parica, Andam(?).....

:starwars:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
2006 World Pool Championship