New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I know that this is an old thread, but I need your help here as I am tasked with providing music videos of various songs/artists for a multi-gang reunion tomorrow night....Youtube will definitely serve this purpose, but I am encountering trouble downloading files. Some do not have audio; others were clipped; still others fail to download.

Any free online downloader of youtube (flv) videos you've tried lately that works? Also, preferably, those that convert the file to avi, please?

TIA.

9606:hippie:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I know that this is an old thread, but I need your help here as I am tasked with providing music videos of various songs/artists for a multi-gang reunion tomorrow night....Youtube will definitely serve this purpose, but I am encountering trouble downloading files. Some do not have audio; others were clipped; still others fail to download.

Any free online downloader of youtube (flv) videos you've tried lately that works? Also, preferably, those that convert the file to avi, please?

TIA.

9606:hippie:

Try vixy.net. That's what I use. A nice thing about this site is that also converts the youtube video to AVI, 3GP, and MP4.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Try vixy.net. That's what I use. A nice thing about this site is that also converts the youtube video to AVI, 3GP, and MP4.

Thanks bro. Have actually tried this twice yesterday and today, and strangely, the downloaded video file does not have audio...... It's quite logical to me, since its(downloaded video) file size is just a little bit larger than the file when I did an MP3 conversion of the original youtube video....

9606:spam:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Thanks bro. Have actually tried this twice yesterday and today, and strangely, the downloaded video file does not have audio...... It's quite logical to me, since its(downloaded video) file size is just a little bit larger than the file when I did an MP3 conversion of the original youtube video....

9606:spam:
    Sorry to hear that. I admit medyo sumablay na din sa akin ang vixy. I've downloaded some vids din using Vixy that ended up no having audio. This happens mostly with the newer vids in Youtube.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    are you using background music or natural sound? you tube sometimes blocks audio using copyrighted music.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
youtube question