New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    don't buy or better stick to PS2. hindi nakakasira ng TV.

pag PS3 bibilhin mo problema naman games na malalaro mo.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post

pag PS3 bibilhin mo problema naman games na malalaro mo.

ok lang pag PS3. madami ng lumalabas na magandang titles lalo na ngayon at first quarter ng 2008. backwards compatible naman yung 60 gig (99% ng games ng PS2 pwede). may murang blu-ray dvd ka pa. pwede mo pang lagyan ng linux, may computer ka na.

yung 40 gig hindi daw pwedeng malaro ang mga PS2 games.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    SAn ba magandang bumili ng PS2 or PS3? you mean khit sa LCD TV di sya mkakacra?thanks!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    According to my friend who works for MS (US), get the units with HDMI output (standard, instead of add-on), those already has a better cooling power supply.

Oh, modded units gets banned in XBL

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    any idea what's this after certain manufacturing date?
    afaik units built/assembled after july '06 is ok. not sure though...

Quote Originally Posted by lugarai View Post
    Guys if ganito katindi prblema ng 360 what can you advice sa bibili ng gaming device? like instead of 360 is PS3 ang bilin of nintendo brand? Nakakasira ba ng tv yung mga ganitong device?
    the good thing about the 360 is maraming ok na exclusive games (Halo 3, Gears of War, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation). sa PS3 naman, marami din upcoming games (metal gear solid 4) while the Nintendo Wii is fun to play with your friends & it's innovative control set-up thanks to the wiimote. it's a matter of preference kung anong klaseng games ang gusto mo laruin.

i personally own a Sony 60gb PS3 & Nintendo Wii, enjoy laruin ang Wii when im playing videogames with my gf & other friends. ok siya pag meron kang party or drinking session, mag eenjoy ang mga guests mo.

i might get a 65nm 360 before or after xmas, gustong-gusto ko na kasi laruin ang Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation. hehe

nakakasira ng TV ang 360? how?

Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    According to my friend who works for MS (US), get the units with HDMI output (standard, instead of add-on), those already has a better cooling power supply.
    yup. and get the new revisions with the 65nm cpu chips aka falcon. they run cooler compared to the 360's with 90nm cpu's. afaik, the 360 will have another revision coming august next year, this time 65nm na ang cpu & gpu so siguro mas ok ang performance.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    360 will screw up a TV set???? What????

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Ayon sa napagtanungan ko di daw pwede yung mga bala ng ps2 sa PS3 60gb de hirap bumili nun kc konti lang games na malalaro.... advice naman po im planning to buy ps2 or ps3 or 360. I preferred to have with many games then maganda graphics and wala risk sa LCD tv...sa 42" Sonia bravia ko kc sya balak laruin...patulong naman po...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ayon sa napagtanungan ko di daw pwede yung mga bala ng ps2 sa PS3 60gb de hirap bumili nun kc konti lang games na malalaro....
    afaik earlier versions of the PS3 60GB have the PS2's emotion engine which results in the PS3's backwards compatibility with original NTSC-U/C PS2 games.

im not sure if pwede sa PS3 ang pirated PS2 games. afaik, Sony removed the emotion engine due to cost-cutting measures. backward-compatibility is now done thru sofware emulation, for me mas ok ang hardware-emulation thanks to the emotion engine.

advice naman po im planning to buy ps2 or ps3 or 360. I preferred to have with many games then maganda graphics and wala risk sa LCD tv...sa 42" Sonia bravia ko kc sya balak laruin...patulong naman po...
    it depends with you bro kung anong games ang gusto mo laruin. sa XBOX 360, maraming FPS gun' em down games. sa PS3, marami din ganyan klaseng games. sa Nintendo Wii, maraming innovative games which is great for multiplayer.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by [r]ichkri3g View Post

nakakasira ng TV ang 360? how?
    no, mali ang intindi sorry kung malabo..

hindi nakakasira ang 360. ang ibig kong sabhin sa kanya kung naduduwag syang bumili ng XBOX 360, better yet stick to the PS2 kasi more durable ito compared to the XBOX 360 (i'm speaking about the durability of the hardware of the console itself). Getting the PS3 won't solve his problem (problem of getting better games with astounding graphics playable in his LCD) kasi walang games pang magaganda dito, wala pa iyong mga killer app nila. Unless dude you find it justifiable to buy a PS3 by playing NBA 2k and live series then go ahead it's your money! :D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Xbox 360 Help...