• gears of war

2 100.00%
  • fear

0 0%
  • rainbow six vegas

0 0%
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    kung ikaw ang papipiliin, ano po ang mas magandang game? consider graphics and game experience based from playing the three games....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    gears of war

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I have all 3...Gears of War!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have all 3 also...if you count owning the demo version of R6V, which i have finished.

it's closer than it might appear - GOW has tremendous graphics, an awesome control interface and a sweet concept. but the campaign is too short for me, and it's not too difficult in cooperative mode.

Fear might be the most immersive of the 3. you really lose yourself in the game...the atmosphere is both exhilarating and frightening, and the AI is the most intelligent i've ever seen.

R6: more of an update of one of the best games ever. it's pretty comparable to Advanced Warfighter in graphics and gameplay. still an excellent game but the concept doesn't feel like anything new. still, i'm planning to buy the full version.

i'm picking Gears of War for now. haven't played the others in multiplayer, and maybe i'll rank them differently once i've played R6 (one of my all-time multiplayer faves) online.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Go Viva Piñata! he he

Gears of War is my bet,

Although, I picked up NBA2K7, CoD3, and DoAX2 recently too, but NBA2K7 and Viva takes all my time though.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^hey, Viva Pinata is fvcking awesome!! seriously!! :rofl01:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I have all 3!

For great graphics and gameplay - Gears of War!

For awesome Multiplayer Strategy and Tactics - R6 Vegas.

Nde ko masyado type ang FEAR. But it's a good game rin..

xbox 360 game: gears of war vs fear vs rainbow 6 vegas