New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^I have it too...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys, i have xbox 360. modded. but hindi ko pa malaro un bagong games kasi kelangan may boot up disc ka pa kelangan insert before playing newer games?

i also heard pwede na mag laro straight from external HD? pano to?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI View Post
    guys, i have xbox 360. modded. but hindi ko pa malaro un bagong games kasi kelangan may boot up disc ka pa kelangan insert before playing newer games?

What you need is an HDMI cable to play games straight from HD TVs! Trust me, I have one of those...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005

sorry to say, but that's the peril of having a modified unit. just to let you know pala, my friend's unit got bricked because he inserted a new game on his modded unit. instant door stopper iyong 360 nya.

next time don't buy modified units.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005

you can save games (though I'm not sure if you can install games) into an external HD. You can allocate up to 16GB only for your Xbox gaming however if you have a modded unit you won't be able to do this coz the update to enable 3rd party hard disk will be coming from MS. Once you plug your mod unit to the net, MS will detect it and have you banned plus disable your USB.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Double post sorry

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Meron pa din, nakaka adik hehe, yung sa pinsan ko 360 elite, kumpleto yung 2 guitars at drums sa band hero! Pati mic at headphones AHahahaha! Saya saya maglaro! Lalu na sa big LCD screen pa hehe! Para HD talaga!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    red dead redemption anyone? grabe sarap mag laro, lalo na online.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ako naman Alan Wake nilalaro ko ngayon!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
XBOX 360 Consoles - May gumagamit pa ba?