Oct 2002
    Good! Hanap ako Sa weekend? Saan maganda bumili? Yun Maraming choices

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Good! Hanap ako Sa weekend? Saan maganda bumili? Yun Maraming choices

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you need wireless, laser, scan/print/copy, highly recommend Brother DCP-2540DW. Highly rated in reviews.
    Got one in Greenhills, promo less P2k right now.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    yup.... although you can have that worked around on, by synching files from the iOS device to a PC using dropbox or one drive, and print it from there.
    That's the going insane part. Let me explain... Imagine yourself holding your iPad/iPhone and standing directly in front of the printer. But since the printer you have doesn't support AirPrint, you can't do anything. Firing up a PC is just ludicrous if you just want a frickin' hard copy of something that's already on your palm. Imagine that someone to be your lolo or lola or mother-in-law, etc.

I mean, things like that should no longer happen at this day and age. Things should just work.

So, if you have or plan to own an iOS device, you'll be doing yourself a big favor by getting a printer that natively supports AirPrint.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I had the HP 3510 printer/scanner with wifi. It already has relatively cheap cartridges (HP Ink Advantage, around 400 per cartridge, different cartridge for black and colored) but it's still quite costly - I replaced black cartridges every other month, and colored cartridges every 3-4 months.

Recently replaced it with Epson L355 continuous ink. My siblings print their college papers in full color, halos wala pang bawas sa ink tank. Baka graduate na sila di pa ubos yung ink. [emoji12]

Same wifi functionality and connectivity, printer and scanner na rin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    speaking of printers, ok ba ang aftermarket CISS sa printers?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I am using Brother MFC-J625DW that supports AirPrint/Scanner/Printer/Auto Loading Feeder/FAX for 4 years na. So far no problem whatsoever.

I have installed a 3rd party ink cartridge and it can print 1 to sawa hehehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12