New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Parang bumagal pag load ng page after update ko sa Windows 10 this morning. Magiimprove ba bilis nito after few days?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    windows 10 is a combination of windows 7 & 8
    A combination but not as feasible as 7. Windows 10 is still in the process stage of assessment although it was released and operating a year ago. Updates, bugs and compatibility of the drivers is a bit annoying. I already upgraded my PC which is running in 8.1 to 10 last year december, after a week of using it i immediately downgraded it to 8.1. There's nothing new in 10, unlike the upgrade from XP to 7 before. No significant changes at all, just an frivolous version of 7. Well to those who have windows 7, you can still use it and support by windows by 2020 and windows 8.1 by 2023. After that, surely windows 10 is a lot cleaner. If you guys want an windows 10, just buy another laptop/pc with windows 10 instead. Less updates and more compatible to the operating system.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It looks like Windows 10 v1607 have some changes, including the Start Menu and a tray icon for Windows Defender.

windows-10-v1607.jpg

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Has anyone experienced this...

i've been trying to upgrade my Thinkpad X220(running win7) to Windows 10 for weeks now. i've tried many times to upgrade it, but every time i click "Upgrade Now", it seems to hang. i've tried terminating and restarting it many times, same result.

i've tried disabled the firewall and AV, and freeing up disk space; same result.

Any suggestions? tia

x220 user here! lenovo doesn't list it as win10 compatible but i still tried win10 for a while. didn't like it. so i'm back to win7 now

there are quite a few bugs w/ power management. and the battery management app doesn't exist in win10 so i couldn't set my charging threshold to 80% (i do this extend battery calendar life)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    i remember trying this earlier, it didn't work at the time. i tried it yesterday, tumuloy naman, laptop has been upgraded to Windows 10...with days to spare. There are still some driver/Lenovo software issues to deal with, i'll pick them apart later.

Thank you sir ^_^
    should be included bro if your laptop model is older.
    and wala lang drivers na kasama if the laptop was released after Win 10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12