New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by maki mi View Post
    Mga katsikot, nag update recently yung win 10 ko at nagpa update ng hotmail details ko dahil naiba ko ung password. Ngayon na ayos ko na din yung di na kailangan ipasok ang password everytime I boot up. Kaso everytime na sleep ko sya, humihingi ng password naman? May hack ba ito?
    go to Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options\System Settings

i-tick mo yung dont require a password

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    It worked Bro Kimot!

I had to google how to open control panel in win 10 cause i thought settings replaced that. Tapos nahirapan ako hanapin ang hardware and sounds, yun pala nasa power options then system settings!

Thanks a lot!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Worth it ba download Windows 10 kung casual game and mostly internet lang gamit?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    changed my mind..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Para sakin no, hirap mag adapt sa bagong environment, not really a techie. I also use my pc for internet and ms office only. No hardcore editing chuva stuff for me. Di ko lang alam kung pwede ko pa ibalik ito sa win 7 kasi more than a month na since na install ko.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Worth it ba download Windows 10 kung casual game and mostly internet lang gamit?
    Yes. The upgrade is very straightforward, even non-techie older folks can get it done.

Windows 10 has much better functionality, much quicker boot times, and better security.

Windows 8 is the OS that I'd advise non-techies to skip altogether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm testing the battery saver feature of Windows 10. My 2010 Toshiba netbook showed the battery life cut to just 2 hours. It was normally at least 6 hours.

But, on my 2013 ASUS RoG laptop, battery life went from just shy of 7 hours to almost 10 hours.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Windows 10 did a crash loop in my home PC around two weeks ago for a forced update that conflicted with my Nvidia video card.
    When I checked the Windows 10 in my laptop, same date and same time of update, but did not affect anything sa laptop dahil walang external VC.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    can't find network shared printer running on windows xp, and even other pc's on my network are not displayed when you go to "my network places"...

anyone know how to solve this?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    can't find network shared printer running on windows xp, and even other pc's on my network are not displayed when you go to "my network places"...

anyone know how to solve this?
    can you ping the IP address of the network shared printer or the PC running in windows XP?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast