New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    bwisit na log in yan, pinahirapan ako hehehe, buti na lang may google, na bypass ko na rin

How to disable login screen on Win 10 | Windows 10 Forums

pansin ko lang, mas matagal ito mag boot kaysa dun sa win 7 ko
    Last edited by maki mi; August 1st, 2015 at 06:07 PM. Reason: found solution to log in problem

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    am still looking for fix =(

w10.jpg

Actual RAM: 2.99Gb
    Minimum Required: at least 2GB

why such error?

anyone?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Bug. It's still an early release so it happens
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by maki mi View Post
    Yes, this I discovered while I was tinkering with it yesterday, but golly... andami pa pala!

"Opting out of all these default settings requires navigating 13 different screens and a separate website, the bloggers have found.
    Well, they're release a lot of products "free". They have to get revenue somewhere. And that somewhere happens to be ad profiling.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Only bug I experienced so far is the ACS8 Pro file shredder disappeared from the Recycle Bin

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Only bug I experienced so far is the ACS8 Pro file shredder disappeared from the Recycle Bin

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Will try with my legacy devices and apps.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The laptop ethernet wifi won't connect to my phone...Forever obtaining IP address...:P

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ethernet(RJ45) or the WiFi(802.11)?? Try manually with static iP, or if you could PING local and loopback iP. If none of those works, could be a driver problem

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    When windows 10 finished upgrading my system, it booted up on the new OS for the first time.
    After logging in, my system was unbearably slow.
    No sounds (error: can't connect to sound hardware). No internet even if connected to the wifi hotspot.
    When I try to launch an app, even notepad, I get an "application unresponsive".
    I struggled to launch the task manager. When it finally came up, I saw my HDD was thrashing at 100% and my CPU was at > 60%. SVCHOST was chewing up my HDD and CPU.

I got fed up and ate my lunch.

When I got back, everything was okay already. I got sounds, internet and everything was snappy fast.
    The HDD thrashing stopped and my CPU was down to < 1%.