New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    So I got the a/c already, next step is to have it installed. There will be a bit of adjustment with the hole since this unit is bigger. I called this a/c service sending me messages on my phone & scheduled a 10am appointment. Nung hindi dumadating, I followed it up & the dispatcher said tech had to attend to another client first. I told him 10 is my time. He apologized but said by 12, he will be there. 1230, wala pa rin. I called again. He said humahanap lang daw ng bracket & should arrive in a while. I still waited, fuming since he wasted my whole day already. I could have done some errands in the morning instead. At 230 pm, guard called to say tech arrived. I spoke to tech & told him he can go home cause I cancelled. Dispatcher then called me asking why. I told him “if you can waste my time, then you’d understand if I waste yours too”. Binabaan ako ng phone. What I can’t understand with them is why they book me then have me wait the whole day? Hope that teaches them a lesson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bruh, you know naman filipino time... next time they will sched it all in afternoon... Window Type Inverter Airconditioner

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hello, any recommended good aircon cleaning service in Manila area? Due na inverter window type ko

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    So I got the a/c already, next step is to have it installed. There will be a bit of adjustment with the hole since this unit is bigger. I called this a/c service sending me messages on my phone & scheduled a 10am appointment. Nung hindi dumadating, I followed it up & the dispatcher said tech had to attend to another client first. I told him 10 is my time. He apologized but said by 12, he will be there. 1230, wala pa rin. I called again. He said humahanap lang daw ng bracket & should arrive in a while. I still waited, fuming since he wasted my whole day already. I could have done some errands in the morning instead. At 230 pm, guard called to say tech arrived. I spoke to tech & told him he can go home cause I cancelled. Dispatcher then called me asking why. I told him “if you can waste my time, then you’d understand if I waste yours too”. Binabaan ako ng phone. What I can’t understand with them is why they book me then have me wait the whole day? Hope that teaches them a lesson.

their right bro. we call it filipino time and thats sucks....... if they say morning they will come in the afternoon, and give you whole bunch of excuse and nonsense, if you are not in a hurry to get your unit installed, try to engage another company to install. i dont know what AC you bought, but as for me I'm using carrier brand, so when i feel one contractor is not good enough i will just call Carrier CC and ask them to give me another contractor near me.

thats what i like with Carrier, eventhough their aircon might not be the best (i agree Daikin is better) but their customer service is better than others. btw, carrier split is using toshiba compressor.

i also have panasonic window type ac, the conventional one, after purchase.....bahala ka na mag hanap ng magpapalinis ng AC mo.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lits17 View Post
    their right bro. we call it filipino time and thats sucks....... if they say morning they will come in the afternoon, and give you whole bunch of excuse and nonsense, if you are not in a hurry to get your unit installed, try to engage another company to install. i dont know what AC you bought, but as for me I'm using carrier brand, so when i feel one contractor is not good enough i will just call Carrier CC and ask them to give me another contractor near me.

thats what i like with Carrier, eventhough their aircon might not be the best (i agree Daikin is better) but their customer service is better than others. btw, carrier split is using toshiba compressor.

i also have panasonic window type ac, the conventional one, after purchase.....bahala ka na mag hanap ng magpapalinis ng AC mo.
    It’s a 2hp LG dual inverter window type. Prior to cancelling, I got another service closer to home. They installed it yesterday minus the bracket, all for P1,800

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    It’s a 2hp LG dual inverter window type. Prior to cancelling, I got another service closer to home. They installed it yesterday minus the bracket, all for P1,800

Hi Bloowolf,

Interested in buying the same LG dual inverter window but 1.5hp only, would like to ask the performance of this brand of aircon.

Tia

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh888 View Post
    Hi Bloowolf,

Interested in buying the same LG dual inverter window but 1.5hp only, would like to ask the performance of this brand of aircon.

Tia
    what performance are you interested in? 0-100 acceleration?

all of these naman cool down rooms. if your room is too big then it will take some time too cool down.

for most condo units the walls ceilings floors are not warm so it should be relatively fast.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hi Bloowolf,

Tia
    It’s been barely a week since we started using it but since then, the a/c has been running perpetually 24hrs a day. I set the setting for energy saving & when the target temp is reached, the a/c shuts down. Temp setting, depending on the time of the day, is between 22-24. It is noisier than a split type & the fan blows hard. I think the split is colder. No feedback on power savings yet. LG is a good brand anyway & Anson’s offered the best price.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Hi Bloowolf,

Tia
    Bought an LG inverter aircon in 2013. Compressor went kaput 13 months after.

Replaced under warranty but i need to pay for the labor and materials they needed. And i pay every test they do. It set me back 15k.... And i got the aircon for just 23k.

The aircon never worked well again and is just a piece of junk hanging on the wall of my room.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    May nakapag Try na sa inyo ng Boston bay aircon? Window Type Inverter Airconditioner Ang mura kase parang nag papakilala pa lang

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    May nakapag Try na sa inyo ng Boston bay aircon? Window Type Inverter Airconditioner Ang mura kase parang nag papakilala pa lang

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    nope.
    we are wary of new aircon brand.

the workplace purchased new-brand so-called 2.5 hp window aircon, to replace our old brand-name 2.5 hp aircon.
    our findings: "my old branded 1.5 hp aircon is colder than that!"

...already forgot what the brand was.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 14th, 2019 at 08:57 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Window Type Inverter Airconditioner