New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can download it free sa site nila...30 days nga lang.mas gusto ko alcohol....parang ang sarap pakinggan.hahahaha

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    you burn iso files using alcohol120% or daemon.hindi pwede yung ordinary nero =)

actually I used Nero 5.0 included with my CDRW drive... works fine.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    linux gurus, i need assistance here...

i just bought a new computer and i installed ubuntu 5.10 as its os this morning. the install was uneventful except that it did not autoconfigure the network setting due to a dhcp thingy that i don't have any idea about. anyway, this is the startup screen:

after i logged in i was greeted by a blank desktop and i don't have any idea how to access the programs packaged with the original ubuntu install cd.

help guys! i am not going to give up on this easy.

buti na lang my older computer is right at the back of this new one.

btw, i installed the 64-bit ubuntu version on an athlon 64 3000 computer.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Napakahirap gamitin LINUX tapos yung compatibility issue pa nyan sa mga programs. karamihan naman kasi ng mga programs windows base. ang napag run ko pa lang dyan sa LINUX yung Counter Strike, Yahoo Messenger. Bayanihan Linux pala ginamit ko dati parang Windows XP din.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    do you have problem extracting .ISO file?

If you want an extractor for .iso file Message me up at YM ID: finchyme18
    Last edited by finchy18; June 24th, 2006 at 11:56 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I already use OpenOffice.org and Linux. But my main OS is still Windows XP, mostly because I'm a gamer, partly because it just works well.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    you need to have a short bacground about linux. You'll get to know each other . Its little bit hard

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fLaKeZ
    wouldnt it result to an ISO file? or it will extract itself while burning in to the cd? i remember i tried burning an iso file before but the result is still an iso file. hehehe. anyways, thanks. i guess i'll just have to try it again.
    You should choose BURN CD IMAGE instead.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    linux gurus, i need assistance here...

i just bought a new computer and i installed ubuntu 5.10 as its os this morning. the install was uneventful except that it did not autoconfigure the network setting due to a dhcp thingy that i don't have any idea about. anyway, this is the startup screen:

after i logged in i was greeted by a blank desktop and i don't have any idea how to access the programs packaged with the original ubuntu install cd.

help guys! i am not going to give up on this easy.

buti na lang my older computer is right at the back of this new one.

btw, i installed the 64-bit ubuntu version on an athlon 64 3000 computer.
    I read some time back that the 64 bit offering of ubuntu is still buggy, i would suggest that you try the 32 bit version first

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    finchy18: no problem extracting the .iso file. the install cds i have are ubuntu originals lent to me from a friend who requested them (FREE!) at shipit.ubunto.com.

laklak: thanks for the heads-up. i will try the live cd of the 32-bit version tomorrow. i have already formatted the hard drive and am currently on xp now.

guys, favor lang, could you give me some points on how to do a dual boot install? tia!

Why not Linux?  (WinXP + MS Office Pro cost P28,700)