New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    When the iPhone was first launched in the US I have to admit I was sucked into the hype and if they released it here same time as they did in the US malamang napabili na ako (I am aware you can import it here, but I still want a warranty for expensive devices like this) but of course now one year later I am not interested on it anymore and to throw away money on a thing they change every year and I will just stick to my N73 until it dies itself.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I wouldn't get one if it doesn't have 3G. Browsing is one of the functional areas where the iPhone can boast an advantage over the current crop of phones, and it just doesn't cut it without 3G/HSDPA.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    yup everytime I see a friend with an Iphone, lagi ko sinasabi wow ang galing mo naman, sosyal. tapos hindi maka-resist as in total demo ginagawa nila hehehe

kung alam lang nila gumamit na ako ng Palm Pilot, Windows Ipaq, the Nokia E61i, sobrang useless even with all those 3G, HSPDA at kung anu-ano pa pakulo ng mga gadget manufacturer and networks

nowadays, a simple scratch free nokia 6300 or its brothers will do. candybar phones + no phone OS = life simpler.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    nowadays, a simple scratch free nokia 6300 or its brothers will do. candybar phones + no phone OS = life simpler.
    +10!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Who will be iphone's exclusive carrier?