New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hi guys,

san po kaya pwedeng bumili ng replacement fan like this:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    sa may market-market meron mga nagbebenta ng mga surplus parts ng pc.. i guess it was located at the 3rd or 4th floor..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    CD-R King meron nyan Brandnew pa less than 100 lang ata ang price

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    maraming nagbebenta ng ganyan lalo na sa Gilmore.

ayaw bang umikot?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The cooling fans of INNO video cards are notorious of bad quality. Even with post-purchase lubrication, they rarely last more than two years before failing.

There are a lot of computer shops out there which sells replacement video card cooling fans, some complete with heatsink. Best to bring your video card so you can do test fitting of the replacement fan/heatsink because sometimes the difference of the mounting will mean the difference of the new heatsink sitting well or not at all.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    where to buy video card fan

Any computer store that sells parts at the video card/cooling fan/motheboard/case level.

I replaced the cooling fan of the GF4-Ti4200 in my wife's pc not too long ago. I got the fan from such a store.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    dude just buy a complete heat sink and fan sa cdr-king 1k lang yata ung pang modify nila blower type

malaki un but disipate talaga heat ng video card mu pati pc din kaso need nya ng slot katabi ng video card parang naka arctic cooling system ka

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    naalala ko lang, i used to overclock my video card (X800XT) back in college. what i did is I drilled holes on the side of the pc casing and stuck a huge ass fan to keep hot air out (right on the side where the video card is). of course, i change the heat sink to Zalmann w/ heat pipes. I was too scared to use water cooling back then, hehe. It was a bit noisy though.
    Last edited by Negus; March 7th, 2008 at 08:11 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Sa SOS, they have fans of different sizes.

where to buy video card fan