New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I'm not fond of plasmas. Dati I was with the hype group that loves plasmas kasi I was "uneducated" about the major problem it has. That's why plasmas are so cheap nowadays because they've never fixed the problem of Ghosting. That irritated me when I was watching movies which had really bright and colorful details kasi when the there's part of a movie na may fade out nakikita mo parin yung last picture sa background. May imprint na naiiwan.

That's why ask any techie if they'd prefer lcd's over plasma? They'll always choose the lcd. Led is far superior now to lcds but due to money problems by the major companies they're only planning to produce a limited number of leds.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    i also bought from Sns panasonic 42" plasma pv80 * P40k. definitely their price is lower by a mile compare to big appliance dealer.
    vic chua yung sa SnS diba? and sam yung sa listening with styles?

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberRider View Post
    I sometimes put a newspaper that will serve as a reference date. Mahirap na dati kasi sinabihan ako ng isang taga call center who was a colleague of mine due to my BPO project eh "liar" or "kwentong barbero" daw ako. Kaya pahiyaan nalang kami. The company I work for has 3 offices, Pinas, Japan and Australia. Yep, this is here kasi I'm trying to fill out the new condo units I have. Puro mga 3 bedroom unit yung nakuha ko sa Taguig kaya I'm planning puro 32" per room except mine and a big 60" for the sala. Halos walang pinagka iba ang quality ng LG sa Samsung ngayon considering that they're all made in S.Korea. The only downside to this techie bonus thing is I don't get to experience appliance shopping kasi lahat ng kailangan ko nandun agad sa catalog list namin, just click and see kung aabot sa tech points mo then get it.
    Wow panalo sir, by the way heres my resume....nyahahahha biro lang po

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I just bought a Panasonic 42LZ80 Full HD LCD TV last week. 48K at SnS. I put it in my office and used it as my 2nd monitor (DualView) on my PC
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    i also bought from Sns panasonic 42" plasma pv80 * P40k. definitely their price is lower by a mile compare to big appliance dealer.

Yup,- talagang P1K per inch na ngayon ang benchmark number la LCD/Plasma........

At bababa pa Pare ko.....Bababa pa Pare ko.....

8505:bat:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hi.. i would just like to ask if TCL is a good brand? I saw a model of TCL 32" for just 21.9k. That's the cheapest i've seen so far.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its a Chinese brand, I guess its ok for its price...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    32" Panasonic LDC TVs were sold for around 22K last month in major appliance centers. I'm not sure if ganyan pa rin price now. Better inquire muna.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I heard someone was able to buy/haggle for a 32" Panasonic LCD TV for P19,500 at the Megamall...

As of Saturday evening,- they've increased the price to around P24K dito sa Alabang Town Center.... Sobra raw ang dami ng bumibili.....

9000:snowfight1:

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Come to think of it I bought my Toshiba Regza 32" 3 years ago for P55K... Amazing how the prices drop!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    we always get from western marketing head office near our place for discounts, freebies and points.

Panasonic THL32C10 for Php 23,900.00

http://www.eyp.ph/businesses/western...ation-4/photos

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Where to Buy Cheaper HD TV na Brand New