New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    wala ako maisip. sa ngayon may best, then may lalabas na naman next month so it will be better than the best this month. haaaayyyy. for me, walang best na cellphone.. hehe.. pare-pareho lang.

pero may ok na accessories ang sony ericsson ngayon, yung bluetooth watch nila. MBW-100 ang model. classy din ang dating ng watch eh..

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    The upcoming Nokia N95 looks like a contender for best phone... May 5MP camera na Carl Zeiss lens, may GPS chip, may SatNav software, wifi, hspda.... the works....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    k618i

upgrade from k750/w800 but with similar gui
    sony ericsson brand
    3g: 2way video call
    low priced at around 12.5k (last phone i bought below 16k was a 6610 way way back) beats every other 3g phones i know for its price-functions,
    good value

you wont cry over accidentaly dropping this on the floor or losing it in a bar

but still using a k750i, a classic and timeless model, as a globe prepaid phone. and a motorola v3x (not recommended).

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    OT:

New cellphones in the market today, especially those 3G phones, are burdened with a lot of bugs, because they're ladened with a lot of features. Also, the battery capacity cannot keep up with its power requirements, as you need to charge the battery every other day or every 3 days.....

This pales in comparison with my faithful old phone,- one week in between charging for my regular text and call....

I must admit though that the 3G stuff is neat. Once, I am buying something for my wife and there are a few choices,- called her up and showed her the choices using the phonecam. Whew! This thing is real cool!

:starwars:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    currently an o2 mini user so if I were to upgrade I'd get this. hopefully the price drops significantly. sobrang mahal pa sya.

Dopod 838 Pro - phone, pda, gprs, 3g hsdpa, qwerty keyboard, wifi enabled
    dimensions 112.5 (H) x 58 (W) x 21.95 mm (D) comparable to o2 mini which is 108 x 58 x 18.1mm.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama sila.... for every phone category, there are best units.

PDA Phones, i think, the XDA Atom is up there.
    for Music phones, i would go for the SE K810, my second choice will be the Alcatel OT S853.
    for multimedia phones/camera phones, i would go for the Nokia N93.
    for cosmetics, i would go for the Samsung X820 and my second choice will be the Motorola RAZR V3X
    for an all around phone (Camera, MP3, Expandability, Connectivity, Cosmetics, battery life), i would go for the Philips 960.
    Smartphones: The Sony Ericsson P990.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; October 17th, 2006 at 06:01 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bry! maki-ride sa thread mo Pre, thanks.

My wife wanted to replace his old but reliable 8250 in a couple of months, gusto nya yung Motorola RAZR V3M. I've read the specs and all....

I just want to know if okay ba yung Motorola celfons, hindi ba sirain or maraming lumalabas na quirks.

thanks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    Bry! maki-ride sa thread mo Pre, thanks.

My wife wanted to replace his old but reliable 8250 in a couple of months, gusto nya yung Motorola RAZR V3M. I've read the specs and all....

I just want to know if okay ba yung Motorola celfons, hindi ba sirain or maraming lumalabas na quirks.

thanks

pre, i had two motorola razr's V3 last year.

the first one, nag corrode yung board. sabi ng motorola technician, moisture daw. sabi ko, pano papasukin ng moisture eh hindi naman nabubuksan. repair was not warrantied (kapabayaan ko daw). cost 4000 petot.

the second one (got a new one) bigla na lang nag conk-out yung camera. sabi ulit ng motorola technician sira yung connection ng camera to the board. unknown reasons. repair was not again warrantied. cost 3800.

ewan ko kung talagang malas lang ako sa V3 - RAZR o talagang marupok sya. but i have friends na ang nasisira naman is yung joint where the clamshells meet.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    samsung d900, cant beat that!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    bad trip lang sa mga SE fones na may joystick

..pag mejo matagal na ayaw gumana nang maayos

lalo na pag mag scroll ka ayw mag scroll up or scroll down

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    pre, i had two motorola razr's V3 last year.

the first one, nag corrode yung board. sabi ng motorola technician, moisture daw. sabi ko, pano papasukin ng moisture eh hindi naman nabubuksan. repair was not warrantied (kapabayaan ko daw). cost 4000 petot.

the second one (got a new one) bigla na lang nag conk-out yung camera. sabi ulit ng motorola technician sira yung connection ng camera to the board. unknown reasons. repair was not again warrantied. cost 3800.

ewan ko kung talagang malas lang ako sa V3 - RAZR o talagang marupok sya. but i have friends na ang nasisira naman is yung joint where the clamshells meet.
    woah! thanks very much Sir! will tell wifey about this.

great help!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
What's the best cell phone in the market today?