New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ako din SE fanatic. K800i maganda for me.

Mga SE users, di ba kayo naiinis sa Autofocus ng cam ninyo? Iyon lang reklamo ko sa SE, delayed yung pag kuha ng cam niya. Tsaka walang nakalagay na number kung pailan na yung txt sa cp. Pero overall, ok siya. Quality ng pics and music is excellent.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    As of now, eto lang gusto ko na celphones:

K800i for music, txt, picture
    Nokia N93 - as a movie recorder
    Mini O2 - pda
    6101 - big buttons good for texting

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahirap pumili ng best of the best or best all in one phone....and daming factor like phone size, megapixels, audio and video softwares not to mention if you prefer a windows based phone or not, wala pa naman akong nakikitang dual OS na phone whether you like a normal phone,slide phone or flip phone....wla pa rin akong nakikitang andon lahat yung functionality na yon....how about the memory cards, some of us prefer an SD or a memory stick or a CF etc....wala pa ring phone na nakaka-accomodate ng lahat ng yan...harharharhar parang phone card reader ang labas nyan..... daming factor...so ang lalabas eh meron tayong kanya-kanyang best phone depende sa preference natin...but to say na best para sa lahat ng consumer eh I dont think so.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    K800i - all that i need is there...

best phone will always depend on the user itself. depends on the main purpose & features that you need as well.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    That would be the SE K800. :-)

Sorry... I can't give a non-baised opinion on this. I'm an SE fanatic kasi eh.

The P990i is GOOD....IF you can live with some of the bugs. I'm a P990i user and i've experienced a lot of bugs. BUT, none of those bugs were serious enough to prevent me from enjoying the phone. Also, SE has already released numerous Firmware udpates that fixes most of the bugs. (but some bugs still exist.)
    Newer SE phones (including the P990 of course) now allow you to update the firmware from home. You no longer need to go to a service center to have the phone flashed.

Hhmm... 1 month palang ung P990i ko wala naman akong napapansing mga bugs ok naman sya!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamar View Post
    Hhmm... 1 month palang ung P990i ko wala naman akong napapansing mga bugs ok naman sya!
    Halos pareho tayo... I got mine early September. :-)

OT: What's your Firmware Version?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Halos pareho tayo... I got mine early September. :-)

OT: What's your Firmware Version?
    uumm... pano ba malalaman un?? medyo ignorante kasi ako pag dating sa ganun eh! bought it at singapore!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    K800i din for me...Se user ako eh

bang for the buck...K750 or W800 mura na lang sila ngayon...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nokia 2100.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    na tandaan ko tuloy clm8 ko hanep sa mga gadget may psp 60gb i-pod at digicam pero ang cp 1100 .

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
What's the best cell phone in the market today?