New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    im very satisfied with my 2yr+ Mydsl connection, occasional DCs immediately recover in a few seconds. very rare for a disconnection thats lasts for hours.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My cousin is on Smart Bro, and so is his best bud. They both live at my apartment house and there are months when they're out every three days or so, trying to re-align the antennas themselves, or calling Smart, pestering them for service people.

Still, no service is perfect. We've yet to find a DSL provider for private customers that works as well as the commercial grade DSL we use for our company.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    You're even luckier than us. Our PLDT phone has no dial tone since 3 weeks ago. And until now, even with our daily follow-ups, they're only telling us that it is a 'cable problem'. My simple mind tells me that they're not working on it. Why? Nobody visited our place to check how's the connection from our terminal box. It is just a blanket, standard answer for such complaint. Grabe talaga ang service nila.

Balak kong magpalit to Globelines dahil may linya na sa amin, pero wala pang distribution boxes,- okay ba ito?

It is a good thing that we have SmartBro for internet access. As what others have logged-in, there is still room for improvement. The problems though are few and far in between.

:starwars:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yep, SmartBro sux. They claim that u can game online, ive tried it, and it's not that great for online gaming. To get the best connection for watching YouTube, you must be up past 11pm, or before 10am minsan. I've had problems before with a faulty adaptor. For 2 weeks, we didnt have internet, because they never forwarded our complaint to the technicians. I'm an avid downloader of music, videos, a youtuber, and sometimes i play counter strike online. It's faster than regular dialup, but slower then dsl. So its somewhere in between there. Cguro, if you want something faster than dialup but not concerned with internet speed, and you want something that won't block incoming calls, and will able u to use your telephone line, SmartBro is the way to go.

PLus they got a new promo, 99Pesos for 6 months, WIFI with your laptop in "hotspot" locations.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i strongly recommend eastern evo dsl.

i have used it for a month long and it has brought me great performance and service.i've never encountered any down time or disconnection.when i called customer service for billing concerns,they answered me kindly and patiently.

the thing i don't like is the installation fee of P2800 + 1month deposit (P990)

try www.pinoydsl.net or www.philmug.net for the reviews of other isps.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    Yep, SmartBro sux. They claim that u can game online, ive tried it, and it's not that great for online gaming. To get the best connection for watching YouTube, you must be up past 11pm, or before 10am minsan. I've had problems before with a faulty adaptor. For 2 weeks, we didnt have internet, because they never forwarded our complaint to the technicians. I'm an avid downloader of music, videos, a youtuber, and sometimes i play counter strike online. It's faster than regular dialup, but slower then dsl. So its somewhere in between there. Cguro, if you want something faster than dialup but not concerned with internet speed, and you want something that won't block incoming calls, and will able u to use your telephone line, SmartBro is the way to go.

PLus they got a new promo, 99Pesos for 6 months, WIFI with your laptop in "hotspot" locations.
    really for P99 for 6 months? thats wifi?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by huangyenhao View Post
    i strongly recommend eastern evo dsl.

i have used it for a month long and it has brought me great performance and service.i've never encountered any down time or disconnection.when i called customer service for billing concerns,they answered me kindly and patiently.

the thing i don't like is the installation fee of P2800 + 1month deposit (P990)

try www.pinoydsl.net or www.philmug.net for the reviews of other isps.
    Thanks, check ko kung meron samen yan eastern evo dsl..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    sana by the time na magpirme ako sa pinas okey na ang isp dyan dito sa taiwan nagbayad ako ng bale converted na to ah 8000plus for 4 yrs sa adsl plus a monthly bill of 800 a mos wala pa akong problema eversince that was 3 yrs ago. mabilis pa sa downloads.libre pa one yr sa adsl bale 5 rys yun ha.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fukengruven88 View Post
    really for P99 for 6 months? thats wifi?
    it's true for the P99 promo for 6months.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    You're even luckier than us. Our PLDT phone has no dial tone since 3 weeks ago. And until now, even with our daily follow-ups, they're only telling us that it is a 'cable problem'. My simple mind tells me that they're not working on it. Why? Nobody visited our place to check how's the connection from our terminal box. It is just a blanket, standard answer for such complaint. Grabe talaga ang service nila.

Balak kong magpalit to Globelines dahil may linya na sa amin, pero wala pang distribution boxes,- okay ba ito?

It is a good thing that we have SmartBro for internet access. As what others have logged-in, there is still room for improvement. The problems though are few and far in between.

:starwars:
    same thing with globelines service. mga contractor lang din kasi gumagawa. wala rin pumunta sa namin till now. almost 3 weeks na. nagsawa sa ko sa follow up. comparing the service of the two, pldt na lang ako.

i also have pldt dsl sa office (nearby) and globelines dsl sa house. mas ok rin pldt. lagi nga nadisconnect pero nababalik agad. also yung globe ko mas mabagal and hindi puede i share using router. i also felt cheated when my bill was higher than what was stated sa promo nila.
    wala talagang perfect service siguro.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What is your ISP? PLDT MYDSL SUCKS!