New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I replaced my xiaomi 4i with j7 prime, no regrets so farWhat smartphone do you use?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    But the S8 is gonna cost a fortune come release time. Then there's this uneasiness of dealing with a new untested phone from Samsung. The S7 should be really cheap come s8 release time.
    The S7 Edge was launched with a 22.8k cashout in March for Plan 999. Now, they reduced it to 19.3k.

Personally I'm more inclined to just wait til March and get the S8 Edge for 22k again than settle for the S7 Edge for 19k.

I was so ready to get a Note 7 this year but Samsung had to screw up. What smartphone do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The S7 Edge was launched with a 22.8k cashout in March for Plan 999. Now, they reduced it to 19.3k.

Personally I'm more inclined to just wait til March and get the S8 Edge for 22k again than settle for the S7 Edge for 19k.

I was so ready to get a Note 7 this year but Samsung had to screw up. What smartphone do you use?

Yep. Not worth it in my opinion. From note 7 ayaw ko s7 edge as kapalit. Ang liit ng difference. I feel cheated. Haha. Kaya iba na lang pinili ko as replacement

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Yep. Not worth it in my opinion. From note 7 ayaw ko s7 edge as kapalit. Ang liit ng difference. I feel cheated. Haha. Kaya iba na lang pinili ko as replacement

Personally the S7 Edge is the only phone close to the Note 7 anyway. I think all other flagships from other Android makers look cheap compared to the Samsung flagships with their edge screens.

S7 camera is also the best in the market, same with the late Note 7. 5.5" screen is perfect since the screen to body ratio is good. The awkwardness of the S7 Edge when held is somewhat mitigated if you put a nice jelly case to round off the angular back panel.

If I sell my iPhone 6 now, I only have to add around 5k for an S7 Edge (plus an extra 200 per month on my Globe bill) so it's pretty tempting.

The Note 5 is also pretty tempting since it's the same price as the S7 Edge, but with an S-Pen and bigger screen. Just doesn't feel like good value because it was 19.2k at plan 999 last year and it's still the same price today.

Last edited by jut703; November 5th, 2016 at 03:53 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Personally the S7 Edge is the only phone close to the Note 7 anyway. I think all other flagships from other Android makers look cheap compared to the Samsung flagships with their edge screens.

S7 camera is also the best in the market, same with the late Note 7. 5.5" screen is perfect since the screen to body ratio is good. The awkwardness of the S7 Edge when held is somewhat mitigated if you put a nice jelly case to round off the angular back panel.

If I sell my iPhone 6 now, I only have to add around 5k for an S7 Edge (plus an extra 200 per month on my Globe bill) so it's pretty tempting.

Yup. Kaya ang hirap magdecide ano ipapalit. Kaya downgrade na lang sa huawei p9. Tapos palit na lang next march or aug for s8 or note 8. Atleast mura lang tong p9. 6k cash out lang sa globe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yup. Kaya ang hirap magdecide ano ipapalit. Kaya downgrade na lang sa huawei p9. Tapos palit na lang next march or aug for s8 or note 8. Atleast mura lang tong p9. 6k cash out lang sa globe

From what I've read so far, the S8 doesn't seem to be that groundbreaking. I doubt if they can achieve the 90% screen-to-body ratio that's being rumored. I also doubt if they can significantly improve the camera of the already outstanding S7.

My main concern actually is that the resale value of my iPhone is decreasing so the effective cash-out for whatever I decide to get as my next phone will end up higher.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    From what I've read so far, the S8 doesn't seem to be that groundbreaking. I doubt if they can achieve the 90% screen-to-body ratio that's being rumored. I also doubt if they can significantly improve the camera of the already outstanding S7.

My main concern actually is that the resale value of my iPhone is decreasing so the effective cash-out for whatever I decide to get as my next phone will end up higher.

Note 8 na lang hintayin ko

Mataas naman resale value ng iphone. Mabebenta pa rin ng good price. Bigger cash out nga lang. Pero parehas lang e. You used it longer naman

Ang mahal din ng cash out ng globe for iphone 7

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Note 8 na lang hintayin ko

Mataas naman resale value ng iphone. Mabebenta pa rin ng good price. Bigger cash out nga lang. Pero parehas lang e. You used it longer naman

Ang mahal din ng cash out ng globe for iphone 7

Nakakainip kasi to wait another year for the Note 8. I wanna get rid of my 2-phone setup and just go for a dual-sim phone.

Oh well. There's nothing really wrong with my iPhone 6. Nakakasawa lang. What smartphone do you use?

Mahal nga cashout for the iPhone 7. My sister really wants one though. I keep telling her to just get an iPhone 6 since there's hardly any difference. What smartphone do you use?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I wanna get rid of my 2-phone setup and just go for a dual-sim phone.

the dual sim phone works well for me here in overseas. one sim is for the local number here and the other one for my PI roaming number

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    ^
    I also carry 2 phones with me, a postpaid line and a wireless landline. Dual sim will be such a relief. Some of my clients are old school (and cheap) so I need both.

How's the battery life running 2 sims at the same time though bro?