New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    share ko lang
    globe wireless ba? ZTE MF600 yung modem na kuha ko pwede naman siya sa linksys wrt54g ito gamit naming router pero balik kami smart bro kasi mas mabilis smart IMO

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by washburn View Post
    share ko lang
    globe wireless ba? ZTE MF600 yung modem na kuha ko pwede naman siya sa linksys wrt54g ito gamit naming router pero balik kami smart bro kasi mas mabilis smart IMO

Mga sir tanong ko lang po anong wireless router ang gumagana sa Smart bro yung pong 999 pesos/month. Diko po kasi ganong kabisado at bago lang po ang connection namin. pwede po ba ito magamit kahit sa 3 computer.

Ok po ba yung lynksys wrt54g ?

TIA

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    in my house i use smartbro and linksys wrt54g gamit kong router. 1year mahigit na and ok naman yung linksys on smartbro.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i use linksys wrt54gs, this one has "speed booster" though i really don't know if it increases range and throughput. it's been on for more than a year, 24/7. three computers are wired to it and 2 laptops are connected wirelessly. works great.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    i use linksys wrt54gs, this one has "speed booster" though i really don't know if it increases range and throughput. it's been on for more than a year, 24/7. three computers are wired to it and 2 laptops are connected wirelessly. works great.
    Mga sir thank you po sa mga reply. Sir MOE saan po kayo nakabili ng linksys wrt54gs at magkano po ang kuha nyo. pasensya po dami tanong.

kailangan lang po para hindi nag-aagawan yung dalawa kong angels sa internet.

TIA

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_G_2007 View Post
    Mga sir thank you po sa mga reply. Sir MOE saan po kayo nakabili ng linksys wrt54gs at magkano po ang kuha nyo. pasensya po dami tanong.

kailangan lang po para hindi nag-aagawan yung dalawa kong angels sa internet.

TIA

Should be available at PC Express. Not sure of the price though, as ours is wrt54g bought a year ago.... 100Mbps should be more than sufficient for a regular internet connection... so I am not sure what the speed booster is for, as the internet connection is a function of your ISP.....

3909:trampoline:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    will this modem-router help with the globe connection? my sister remembered that the globe repairman told her to buy a router in greenhills or granada, but she forgot what exactly he said.

The D-Link ADSL2/2+ Modem with Wireless Router (DSL-2640B) is a 3-in-1 device that combines the function of a high-speed DSL modem, wireless G access point, and 4-port Ethernet router. The DSL-2640B supports the latest ADSL2/2+ standards to provide higher performance (up to 24Mbps* downstream and 3.5Mbps* upstream) and longer reach from your Internet Service Provider’s (ISP) Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer (DSLAM).
    Last edited by impulzz; September 22nd, 2007 at 11:48 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    cvt, nothing is said about increasing the broadband speed, linksys claims though that there's a significant increase in range and throughput from router to connected pc. i tried the linksys wrt54g before and i had connection problems, frequent disconnections. i brought it back and bought the wrt54gs. it works for me and it's really stable. by the way, 2800 for the wrt54g and 3500 for the wrt54gs , pcexpress prices.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    will this modem-router help with the globe connection? my sister remembered that the globe repairman told her to buy a router in greenhills or granada, but she forgot what exactly he said.

The D-Link ADSL2/2+ Modem with Wireless Router (DSL-2640B) is a 3-in-1 device that combines the function of a high-speed DSL modem, wireless G access point, and 4-port Ethernet router. The DSL-2640B supports the latest ADSL2/2+ standards to provide higher performance (up to 24Mbps* downstream and 3.5Mbps* upstream) and longer reach from your Internet Service Provider’s (ISP) Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer (DSLAM).
    That's a good modem router sir, but I think you'll need the help of the globelines technician to configure the connection for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
what router to use on globe