Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    It will be in limbo.

#retzing

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    A HS Batchmate of mine died in a car crash last year. His FB account is still open. His family would post their event pictures to "show" him how they are doing....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

creepy cguro pag biglang nag post dun ung hs batchmate mo sir mon.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    if they know the password then why not. my very good friend died last year, his FB account is being maintained by his eldest daughter.

pero may mas important dyan. ang dapat isa pang alam ng heirs is the ATM PIN. dapat alam ng asawa o anak, or closest relative na kung mawawala ka e dun mo din naman gusto iwanan ang naitabi mo ang PIN ng atm mo. at kung checking account naman, magiwan ka ng isang blank check sa isang envelop na i-open lang pag namatay ka na, and of course keep track of the balance din naman so they know what amount to write on the check. saves your heirs the trouble of getting your money from the bank (and preventing the government to take part, or even all of it if you die intestate.) if it is a non-atm or non-checking account, enroll it with internet banking, and leave the password with your spouse. then link it to an account where they can transfer the amount later via internet.
    buti na lang ako ibabaw lang nga main cabinet namin nakalagay. it will save a lot of trouble to my family if i die. alkansya lang kasi ipon ko eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sa bank account naman naka joint account. so it should be no problem.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    A HS Batchmate of mine died in a car crash last year. His FB account is still open. His family would post their event pictures to "show" him how they are doing....
    may mga tao kumukuha ng picture ng patay habang nasa kabao, ipopost kaya nila yun sa facebook nya? better yet gawing profile pic?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

creepy naman yan sir.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    may mga tao kumukuha ng picture ng patay habang nasa kabao, ipopost kaya nila yun sa facebook nya? better yet gawing profile pic?
    tapos gawin mo na gif image, didilat bigla yung mata

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Yung tipong mukhang "selfie" ang pic.

Yung iba, naiwan lang while the other accounts i know, their wives or families deleted it.

But yes, if you have a lot of assets, better to plan the contingencies should you meet the eventuality of death earlier than expected. Mahirap for your family to "fix" things and access accounts, especially if you don't have good relations with the banks, and with other family members.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    paano ung mga ibang tao na may madaming dummy accounts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What happens to your digital accounts if you die/become infirmed?