New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    i love the old games. mas fun pa kesa the ones nowadays.

i still have the scorched earth and x-com1, i play it once in a while, one reason i still keep my old 486 dx4-100 laptop, kahit shattered na yung LCD niya. i miss the x-wing series though, pinaghirapan pa namin talaga i-brute force yung password protection niya dati. heheh.

i love the mechwarrior series too. lalo na yung mech2: mercenaries and its cool soundtrack. same goes for quake2.

LSL and seymour butts...ehehehe. countless sleepless nights yan.
    Ooh, Mechwarrior fan din ako.

MW2
    MW2 GBL
    MW2 Mercs
    MW3
    MW4
    MW4 BK
    MW4 Mercs

Too bad no more MW5...the best ang DFA sa MW2 Mercs using a Kodiak. Asar na asar kaibigan ko. The down facing camera is very helpful talaga hehe.

Sometimes I'd play MW4 Mercs w/o radar, full fog, w/o ext camera, and with 30T mechs max! Habulan with Urbanmechs and one heavy gauss rifle the rest was armor hahaha...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NazQ View Post
    sim golf, max payne, half life.
    bejeweled, that dino egg breaking game (forgot the name)
    megadrive/snes/gba/nes roms..
    Dynomite

Super Collapse 3 ngayon ang addiction ko. Minesweeper pag sobrang bored. Naswerte ako sa smallest board niya natapos ko in 3 seconds

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Ooh, Mechwarrior fan din ako.

MW2
    MW2 GBL
    MW2 Mercs
    MW3
    MW4
    MW4 BK
    MW4 Mercs

Too bad no more MW5...the best ang DFA sa MW2 Mercs using a Kodiak. Asar na asar kaibigan ko. The down facing camera is very helpful talaga hehe.

Sometimes I'd play MW4 Mercs w/o radar, full fog, w/o ext camera, and with 30T mechs max! Habulan with Urbanmechs and one heavy gauss rifle the rest was armor hahaha...

galing! meron din pala ibang mech players dito. i've been playing this series since Battletech: Crescent Hawk's Revenge on DOS! and hindi ko lang nalaro is the Black Knight add-on and MechCommander 2.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Dawn of War, and DOTA

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Favorite setup for me was:
    TimberWolf with 6 or 8 ER medium lasers (firing in threes or fours) and 2 packs of ER-LR missiles. Three or four jumpjets. The rest of the allocation was armour and heatsinks. It's a good setup for most missions except for high heat environments.

I typically use the lasers burn off the legs of enemy mechs to maximize salvage.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 6th, 2006 at 12:50 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Have been playing Mechwarrior since the original Mechwarrior for DOS. Have played all versions and some add-ons of Mechwarrior ever since. Also played MechCommander 1 & 2. I re-play it once in a while.

I also liked Command & Conquer.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    mga sir, try nyo battlefield1942 and battlefield 2 mageenjoy kayo lalo na pag may broadband

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Dynomite

Super Collapse 3 ngayon ang addiction ko. Minesweeper pag sobrang bored. Naswerte ako sa smallest board niya natapos ko in 3 seconds
    dynomite! hehe.. ayos din yung super collapse, nakakawasak lang talaga ng mouse yung mga ganitong games..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    For the MW4 fans my fave is the Daishi with heat OFF and unlimited ammo ON tapos 4 ER Large Laser and 3 Clan Gauss Rifles one time naglaro ako CTF turned off my radar tapos walked to their base 1km east. Still with radar off I spotted the Nova Cat guarding the base, ayun snipe ako. Downed 4 mechs before they got me. 1 Nova Cat, 1 Catapult, 1 Raven, 1 Hellbringer. The best part? Sa chat window nakalagay, "There's a DAISHI in our base!!" hahaha I went down laughing hahaha the best yon

Minsan din I use the Gladiator, Black Knight, or Mad Cat Mk II.

I got so addicted that I made Lego versions of these mechs.

http://www.mocpages.com/folder.php/348

Naghahanap nga ako ng old stock ng MW4 nila dito eh (pack of 3) dahil nawala ko yung kopya ko. $20 na lang tapos download ko yung Mektek add on. You can now play Marauder, Warhammer, Blood Asp...all in MW4!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    will try these and the previous posts... sana meron pang downloadable na mga 'to

eto po specs:

Dual-core AMD Opteron 170
    2-Gig DDR RAM
    ATI Radeon X850XT PE Video card
    Eh halimaw naman pala yung specs ng pc mo eh. Asteeeg!

Dapat mga F.E.A.R or Half Life 2 or farcry for fps
    Titan Quest for rpg
    Age of Empires 3 for rts

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
What are the good PC games you've played?