New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Need for Speed. Kaya lang napag-iwanan na ako. Hanggang NFS Most Wanted lang nalaro ko. Hindi ko pa nasusubukan yung Carbon and yung Pro Street since nagsimula nang mag-work.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Woo hoo thanks.

I got Rome Total War but a bit complex just to get to the action hehe... I'll stick to Rise of Nations...

But C&C and Battlefield, here I come hehe
    Just remember those games I mentioned are pretty old except for Generals and Battlefield 2.

Battlefield 2 is the newest of those I mentioned. I gauged its framerate on one of the singleplayer exercise scenarios which has 8(?) players/bots for each side. Multiplayer probably will have 16 players for each side and may run a lot slower.

I also tested Far Cry. But alas, I had to turn every setting to low which negated every reason for me wanting to play that game. It's so beautiful with all details maxed out.

One other game I tested it one is MS Combat Flight Simulator 2: Pacific Theater. Runs great. That was before I realized I didn't bring a joystick with me......Think Jun, think about which games to bring with you... He He.

That's all the games I can test right now. I should've brought a thicker Caselogic cd protector.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is currently the Flavour of the Month sa mga FPS gaming. I heard there is a shortage sa Data Blitz of this title. If you have a PLDT DSL account, you can try this 32 player online server 203.116.28.28:28960 . It has a good connection ping (below 100) and lively crowd, especially at night.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The wife and kid are trying out Command and Conquer 3 in my gaming pc. My wife's actually pretty good with games like this. She finished Dungeon Keeper 1 sooner than I did....

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I had an MSX computer before...haha!

I remember playing Kings Valley.

C&C Yuri's Revenge and Generals.. pero tagal na nun, college days pa..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Counterstrike, the best walang tatalo dyan classic talaga... I remember during my early college days I sometime skip not so important classes just to be able to play this 20 player LAN

Pero ngayon di na ako naglalaro ng PC games, puro consoles na ako since mas maraming variety at mas mura maglaro ng consoles.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    yup. alam ko same lang. i was already playing civ4, pero hanggan settler lang ang kaya kong laruin now care to share any tips? kalimutan ko na yung pinag gagawa ko sa civ1, i think that's more than 12 yrs ago na.
    boss boybi, civ4 (beyond the sword) addict here. try mo wonder economy strategy effective sya so far prince below difficulty. i'm now on monarch pero hindi parin nananalo so far.

here's some tricks...
    - play the custom game and set to aggresive barbarian
    - beeline your research to masonry then build the great wall wonder
    - expand your empire peacefully without the barbs bothering you. with the great wall they can't enter your borders.
    - he he... you can help the barbs eliminate/conquer the nearest rival civ.

this is my build order: worker - worker - barracks - soldier - settler, of course pwede hindi mauna worker-worker kasi baka walang trabaho yung worker. make sure na may gagawin sila pagnabuild cla. depende kasi sa land terrain.

research path: depende sa available resources but i usually go mining-masonry kapag aggressive barbs ang setting then agri/animal husbandry-bronze working. this will reveal bronze and horses which is important in locating your next cities.

settle your great people don't use them to lightbulb a tech.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ako DOTA pa din... hehehe!

Pero ang dami kong magagandang games... and i played them over and over again kasi hindi nakakasawa like NFS Carbon (which is almost similar to NFS Most Wanted but more cars and lot more cool stuff!!!), Final Fantasy 7 and 8, Diablo 2, Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, Neverwinter Nights, Counter Strike, and STARCRAFT Brood War!!!

Until now di ko pa sila inauninstall sa PC ko kasi nilalaro ko pa talaga sila. ^^

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My kids (15 and 9 yrs old) and I are Command and Conquer fanatics, General Zero Hour and Tiberium wars and ZEro hour reborn.

I downloaded all of then from *******spy, but to enjoy this game you need higher specs for your PC.

SHARING IS CARING..... SO THANKS *******SPY.....

What are the good PC games you've played?