New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 678 of 678 FirstFirst ... 578628668674675676677678
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,938
    #6771
    I chanced upon the SNXS75 (grey dial) SNXS77 and SNXS79 at SM Makati yesterday. Pricetag at ₱8400 and can avail a 10%discount.

    I restrained myself and walked away [emoji1787]

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,124
    #6772
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    I chanced upon the SNXS75 (grey dial) SNXS77 and SNXS79 at SM Makati yesterday. Pricetag at ₱8400 and can avail a 10%discount.

    I restrained myself and walked away [emoji1787]
    ... in SM dept stores, watches dept?
    that's highway robbery.
    it should be priced at less than 6K only.
    but i notice, all their seiko 5s are priced higher than 6K, even as the traditional sta cruz-type stores price them lower.

    i have seen SM price their watches in a somewhat erratic manner, from time to time.
    sometimes, their prices are at par with the competition, other times they are higher, still other times they are lower.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17,811
    #6773
    ^ may Nakita pa ako Ng mga ganyan na Seiko sa prestige timepieces shop. Pati iyong Citizen eagle 7 Meron pa din sila

    Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,124
    #6774
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ may Nakita pa ako Ng mga ganyan na Seiko sa prestige timepieces shop. Pati iyong Citizen eagle 7 Meron pa din sila

    Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    i'm always on the lookout for decent-priced rolex-killer SNXS's.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17,811
    #6775

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,124
    #6776
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    hah!
    sa shoppee or lozada ako bumibili niyan.
    haba pila sa AD, kasi.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,124
    #6777
    i am wondering,
    i have the itch.
    tudor black bay 58 (or 54) , or grand seiko automatic?
    'yoko nang rolex. prices are artificially over the moon.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,605
    #6778
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am wondering,
    i have the itch.
    tudor black bay 58 (or 54) , or grand seiko automatic?
    'yoko nang rolex. prices are artificially over the moon.

    Speaking of Tudor...

    I haven't seen the Tudor Pelagos 39 in person but, my god, it looks gorgeous on all the photos. I've always liked the special sheen a ti watch has: not quite steel, not quite aluminum. Being really light makes it desirable for me too.

    I knew the original (and larger) Pelagos was not for an average asian wrist. This new 39mm version will be perfect, I think.



  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,124
    #6779
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Speaking of Tudor...

    I haven't seen the Tudor Pelagos 39 in person but, my god, it looks gorgeous on all the photos. I've always liked the special sheen a ti watch has: not quite steel, not quite aluminum. Being really light makes it desirable for me too.

    I knew the original (and larger) Pelagos was not for an average asian wrist. This new 39mm version will be perfect, I think.


    hmmm...
    titanium, you say...?

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,860
    #6780
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post

    I knew the original (and larger) Pelagos was not for an average asian wrist. This new 39mm version will be perfect, I think.
    about wrist size, i'm to buy sana the Seiko 5 GMT during my lay over in Doha but the 42.5 mm dia case was just too big for me. maganda pa naman yung blue dial.


    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]