New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 656 of 678 FirstFirst ... 556606646652653654655656657658659660666 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    287
    #6551
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    For 4 years that I'm wearing Samsung smartwatches (Galaxy watch active 2 and Galaxy Watch 4), and now I'm missing the [pre-smartwatch] wristwatches. For a week I was visiting boutiques and retailers trying these wristwatches and asking sellers a good deal. I distinctly choose a blue dial as I don't one yet.

    Initially, I wanted this THE LONGINES MASTER COLLECTION L2.773.4.92.0, with 5 years warranty against other Swiss brand.

    I also visited TAG HEUER AQUARACER PROFESSIONAL 200 DATE, it is a nice watch.

    But my choices are between Breitling SUPEROCEAN HERITAGE B20 AUTOMATIC and Omega Seamaster DIVER 300M CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER, I'm more leaning to the Breitling watch. Any comment between these two?

    Depende sa lifestyle mo. Buy a watch that you will wear and enjoy.


    Try to watch Teddy Baldassarre youtube channel if you would like to get some insights, goood reviews.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    98
    #6552
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    For 4 years that I'm wearing Samsung smartwatches (Galaxy watch active 2 and Galaxy Watch 4), and now I'm missing the [pre-smartwatch] wristwatches. For a week I was visiting boutiques and retailers trying these wristwatches and asking sellers a good deal. I distinctly choose a blue dial as I don't one yet.

    Initially, I wanted this THE LONGINES MASTER COLLECTION L2.773.4.92.0, with 5 years warranty against other Swiss brand.

    I also visited TAG HEUER AQUARACER PROFESSIONAL 200 DATE, it is a nice watch.

    But my choices are between Breitling SUPEROCEAN HERITAGE B20 AUTOMATIC and Omega Seamaster DIVER 300M CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER, I'm more leaning to the Breitling watch. Any comment between these two?
    If you're still open, the blue Tudor Pelagos is really nice.

    https://www.tudorwatch.com/en/watche.../m25600tb-0001

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    841
    #6553
    Quote Originally Posted by manager View Post
    If you're still open, the blue Tudor Pelagos is really nice.

    https://www.tudorwatch.com/en/watche.../m25600tb-0001
    I watched YT reviews that the Tudor Pelagos is the competitor of the Breitling SOH B20, and not the Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial Master Chronometer on a price point. Drawback on Breitling is only 2 years warranty.


    Quote Originally Posted by Akky M View Post
    Depende sa lifestyle mo. Buy a watch that you will wear and enjoy.

    Try to watch Teddy Baldassarre youtube channel if you would like to get some insights, goood reviews.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watched some YT reviews of this guy.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,112
    #6554
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    I watched YT reviews that the Tudor Pelagos is the competitor of the Breitling SOH B20, and not the Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial Master Chronometer on a price point. Drawback on Breitling is only 2 years warranty.




    Watched some YT reviews of this guy.
    but what are you looking for, in a watch?
    knowing that, should point you in a more specific direction...

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    841
    #6555
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but what are you looking for, in a watch?
    knowing that, should point you in a more specific direction...
    A bit of history Doc if you don't mind. 9 yrs ago I was looking for a watch, then I saw this forum exactly discussing a brown dial [I want] Citizen Eco-Drive AT0550-11X. I bought mine through Jomashop. I love it.
    After that I became an active runner of Marathon so I switched to light sports watches (Timex, Samsung Active 2, Galaxy Watch 4). A few weeks ago, I wore again my Citizen watch, it was a nice feeling looking to watch with a contour inside.

    So then I chosen a blue dial watch this time [initially Longines Master Collection]. As I watched reviews, I like to be a bit higher than an entry Luxury watch, a brand and design not too common when I see at people wearing it.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    841
    #6556
    my Citizen Eco-Drive brown dial watch

    20221208_073136_b.jpg

    I chosen the Breitling SuperOcean Heritage blue dial watch

    20221208_072324_b.jpg

    with Breitling cap freebie

    20221208_072457_b.jpg
    Last edited by TopEngine; December 8th, 2022 at 10:38 AM.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,112
    #6557
    you bought it already!

    is the cap automatic or manual wind?
    how many dyewells?
    heh heh.

    mechanical watches.
    high water mark of man's mastery of science and imagination.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    841
    #6558
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you bought it already!

    is the cap automatic or manual wind?
    how many dyewells?
    heh heh.

    mechanical watches.
    high water mark of man's mastery of science and imagination.
    yes, doc.

    I'm not a fan of cap, but I would keep this one and wear it sometime heheh

    my discipline is technologies with electrons travelling to a conductor, but I'm fascinated how the early designers made this clock so accurate mechanically

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,112
    #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    yes, doc.

    I'm not a fan of cap, but I would keep this one and wear it sometime heheh

    my discipline is technologies with electrons travelling to a conductor, but I'm fascinated how the early designers made this clock so accurate mechanically
    i am also fascinated by mechanical timepieces.
    the ingenuity involved in coming up with even the most basic of these designs...

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    841
    #6560
    Doc, look at the history of this King of Chronographs[?] Zenith El Primero. To me of all among brands, the tri-colour dial [mostly white] is astonishing with its vintage look and modern design.


What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]