New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 655 of 678 FirstFirst ... 555605645651652653654655656657658659665 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    it wont look good pag 2 yung watch mo..

can you answer calls from the band?

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    My wife won a Xiaomi smart band 7 (not my picture). Ok naman sya it has it uses. The battery last for one week.

The best feature I find useful is notification of messages and calls, I don't have to pull out my phone to read the message, and because the watch vibrates I don't miss the messages and calls.

Pero I still want to wear my analog watches. I didn't buy them just to be kept in the drawer. So I was thinking I'll wear the smart watch on the right and analog watch on the left. Di naman siguro ako mukhang tanga na dalawa relos? Pag off naman screen nya eh mukha lang sya black band bracelet. Attachment 42959

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    it wont look good pag 2 yung watch mo..

can you answer calls from the band?
    No, it will just notify me that there's a call and who is calling. I can reject the call from the watch. But I have to pull out my phone to answer it.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Pero I still want to wear my analog watches. I didn't buy them just to be kept in the drawer. So I was thinking I'll wear the smart watch on the right and analog watch on the left. Di naman siguro ako mukhang tanga na dalawa relos? Pag off naman screen nya eh mukha lang sya black band bracelet.
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 on my right and a mechanical watch on the left. The fit 2 is just about the same size as the mi band 7. Initially had the same issue if it will look weird. Checked on some watch forums and matagal na pala itong question. Ok naman daw kung fitness band on one wrist then mechanical watch on the other. Took a few days getting used to it. Now normal na.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 on my right and a mechanical watch on the left. The fit 2 is just about the same size as the mi band 7. Initially had the same issue if it will look weird. Checked on some watch forums and matagal na pala itong question. Ok naman daw kung fitness band on one wrist then mechanical watch on the other. Took a few days getting used to it. Now normal na.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    it does look funny to me, having a "watch", one on each wrist.
    but hey! so does my cellphone belt carrier. and i'm not about to give it up.
    bottomline, "whatever works, folks".

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it does look funny to me, having a "watch", one on each wrist.
    but hey! so does my cellphone belt carrier. and i'm not about to give it up.
    bottomline, "whatever works, folks".
    Reminds me of my cousin in the 90s who has a brick cellphone, a beeper and a CB radio, all hanging on his belt, right next to each other, while his polo is tucked in.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    many years ago,
    back when dual sim was still a dream,
    a number of my colleagues were armed with two cellphones at the same time.
    apparently, it was common, as dual phone carrying cases were commercially available in stores.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    many years ago,
    back when dual sim was still a dream,
    a number of my colleagues were armed with two cellphones at the same time.
    apparently, it was common, as dual phone carrying cases were commercially available in stores.
    I understand 2 cellphones. Some people wouldn't want work and personal communication mixed. Also using a dual sim will mix your sms into one inbox.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Reminds me of my cousin in the 90s who has a brick cellphone, a beeper and a CB radio, all hanging on his belt, right next to each other, while his polo is tucked in.
    we all can justify our accessories.
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    For 4 years that I'm wearing Samsung smartwatches (Galaxy watch active 2 and Galaxy Watch 4), and now I'm missing the [pre-smartwatch] wristwatches. For a week I was visiting boutiques and retailers trying these wristwatches and asking sellers a good deal. I distinctly choose a blue dial as I don't one yet.

Initially, I wanted this THE LONGINES MASTER COLLECTION L2.773.4.92.0, with 5 years warranty against other Swiss brand.

I also visited TAG HEUER AQUARACER PROFESSIONAL 200 DATE, it is a nice watch.

But my choices are between Breitling SUPEROCEAN HERITAGE B20 AUTOMATIC and Omega Seamaster DIVER 300M CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER, I'm more leaning to the Breitling watch. Any comment between these two?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    either one looks fine with me.
    although, the omega looks too... commonplace.
    kayo po, what burns your loins?

but whatever we choose to get, it might ultimately be limited by "what's available" ?

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]