New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 651 of 678 FirstFirst ... 551601641647648649650651652653654655661 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    850
    #6501
    Thought I'd share. Made an impulse buy on this yesterday online. I got surprised it got delivered this morning. Used it the whole day. Happy that I bought it. 20220908_212000.jpg

    Sent from my SM-F926B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,901
    #6502
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    Thought I'd share. Made an impulse buy on this yesterday online. I got surprised it got delivered this morning. Used it the whole day. Happy that I bought it. 20220908_212000.jpg

    Sent from my SM-F926B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Nice Orient watch and arms (no hair hehehe).

    Where's KingoftheNorth na kaya. He has nice watches too.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,773
    #6503

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,091
    #6504
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    "take that, smart watch!"
    heh heh.

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    45,927
    #6505
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "take that, smart watch!"
    heh heh.
    or not having to look at the phone

    kasi diba dahil may phone madami hindi nagrerelo

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    45,927
    #6506
    and coz time is always shown in digital, younger folks can no longer read analog




  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,091
    #6507
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    or not having to look at the phone

    kasi diba dahil may phone madami hindi nagrerelo
    a status symbol that many ordinary folks may acquire.

    the more expensive watches are simply out of many folks' reach.

    in the medical field, using one's cellphone to monitor patients' vital signs, is... awkward.
    an analog watch does it better.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    45,927
    #6508
    re the timex billboard

    i think Timex is telling people to buy a watch para no need to look at phone to know the time

    i don't think the billboard is saying "replace your smartwatch with a timex"

    that's my interpretation lang po

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,091
    #6509
    if knowing the time is the objective,
    flipping one's wrist is more convenient than pulling out one's cellphone from one's pocket.
    that's the reason why pocket watches lost over the wristwatch.

    there must be some other reason why folks consult the time using their cellphones.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 14th, 2022 at 12:21 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    45,927
    #6510
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if knowing the time is the objective,
    flipping one's wrist is more convenient than pulling out one's cellphone from one's pocket.
    that's the reason why pocket watches lost over the wristwatch.
    opo

    kaya yan po interpretation ko sa billboard

    gusto mo lang malaman ang oras just look at a watch

    if you look at your phone makita mo pa dami notification

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]