New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 645 of 678 FirstFirst ... 545595635641642643644645646647648649655 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,918
    #6441
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i wonder,
    did you know, some shops in banawe don't honor credit cards, even as i have been to the shop several times in so many months?

    pinagtanggol the higher pricing?
    weren't you the one who blatantly expressed his opinion that he would buy the watch from the airconditioned store even if higher price, because it is airconditoned?
    just like you, i can also buy overprice, should i decide to. so let's get it out of the table.
    hassle for me to go to qc for a discount. sayang oras, pagod, at gas.

    i am familiar with the dom lim.
    i have been perusing his online for years now. his quoted prices are... quoted and easily comparable to the competition.
    and the problem i see with him, is that he sometimes does not carry the item i want.

    and i did not bring up color.
    you did.

    at mas malinis ang hangin dito samin kaysa trueqc.
    we are not surrounded by polluting desels.

    holla holla holla holla

    doc you need to understand pag pinaguusapan fuel pollution eh anti-diesel talaga ako . For your information the dirties air in ncr eh nasa ayala edsa makati tunnell and pasay edsa.

    My trueQC eh maaliwalas dito madami puno. Kaya nga lowest kami in death sa covid

    balik sa usapang relo. Nabanggit nyo warranty


    "Seller is authorized dealer of seiko japanese watches.

    Meetup at quezon city = rolling hills playground

    Package comes with 1year warranty accepted by seiko service centers worldwide..


    haller!!!!

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,091
    #6442
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    holla holla holla holla

    doc you need to understand pag pinaguusapan fuel pollution eh anti-diesel talaga ako . For your information the dirties air in ncr eh nasa ayala edsa makati tunnell and pasay edsa.

    My trueQC eh maaliwalas dito madami puno. Kaya nga lowest kami in death sa covid

    balik sa usapang relo. Nabanggit nyo warranty


    "Seller is authorized dealer of seiko japanese watches.

    Meetup at quezon city = rolling hills playground

    Package comes with 1year warranty accepted by seiko service centers worldwide..


    haller!!!!
    kags, i don't live in pasay edsa. our place is plant-y. if you google earth, our plot stands out. green. kaunti na lang ang ganyan samin.
    may langgam. may higad. may ibon at paniqui. the cats stay on the lawn, looking for victims (small critters).

    dom's prices may seem cheaper at first glance. but that is because you do not know how to shop and make tawad. if you did, you will come to the conclusion that the other shops can let go of their watches at similar prices as his.

    i did not accuse dom lim of shady business practice, i.e., no warranty.
    as in many shops, i accuse him of not having the model i was looking for at that particular time. read my post again. it's all there.
    kags naman. you are putting words into your own mouth, gagging yourself with them...
    so who buys brand new watch without manufacturer's warranty card, "redeemable at authorized shop located in this country and easily go-to-able"?
    Last edited by dr. d; August 19th, 2022 at 06:08 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    45,927
    #6443
    kagalinan meet up nalang with seller sa rolling hills

    malapit pa pareho kayo new manila

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,091
    #6444
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kagalinan meet up nalang with seller sa rolling hills

    malapit pa pareho kayo new manila
    dapat ay mura diyan.
    walang aircon... walang bombilya't ilaw... walang CR... walang eskaparate to maintain.

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,918
    #6445
    doc,

    may post is in general = the word "nyo"

    Kasi iniimply nyo baka sa avenida at farmers cubao peke, walang warranty, segunda-mano.

    just like supermarkets we have hitop, metro erod, jc plaza, quincy na mababa magpresyo vs sm/robinsons

    doc next time you shop any goods understand what city you are in. Dito trueQC upfront agad ang presyo.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,091
    #6446
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    doc,

    may post is in general = the word "nyo"

    Kasi iniimply nyo baka sa avenida at farmers cubao peke, walang warranty, segunda-mano.

    just like supermarkets we have hitop, metro erod, jc plaza, quincy na mababa magpresyo vs sm/robinsons

    doc next time you shop any goods understand what city you are in. Dito trueQC upfront agad ang presyo.
    you yourself said it: they have higher price because they have higher overhead (aircon).
    and you claim you agree to the higher price, because they have comfortable aircon.
    so what is it again, why, by the time you decide it is time to buy new watch, you refuse to buy cheaper-priced exactsame watch, in avenida?

    the nearby-here grocery still uses traditional up-front-bulag-ka-if-you-don't-see-it tack-on price tag.
    and if there ain't none, it has the government-required bar code reader.

    so i await: when, where, and what model watch, will kagalingan buy?
    am i fated to emulate vladimir and estragon, as they wait for godot?
    Last edited by dr. d; August 19th, 2022 at 07:50 PM.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,918
    #6447
    ^
    magpopost ako doc, watch ka.

    Isa pa nagugustuhan ko seller si anya chan may items sya mas mura vs dom lim.

    sa avenida ang institution doon si stellux emporium open hangang 8pm gabi. Yung mga official watch website eh nakalagay si stellux na authorized dealer in the philippines!!! Siga nga lang walang aircon.

    and ang advantage pag farmers cubao & avenida eh you can ride lrt-2. Tapos pag bili mo suot agad sabay yabang sabit sa lrt pole.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,091
    #6448
    go for it, kags.
    we await your visual post.

    if i didn't trust the neighborhood,
    i slip my reloj off my wrist and pocket it.
    why tempt fate?
    Last edited by dr. d; August 20th, 2022 at 01:20 PM.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    45,927
    #6449
    ang nakakatawa neto after all this di pala bibili

    haha

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    45,927
    #6450
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    go for it, kags.
    we await your visual post.

    if i didn't trust the neighborhood,
    i slip my reloj off my wrist and pocket it.
    why tempt fate?
    doc, the whole point of kagalingan in buying a watch is so people will look at his watch pag nasa lrt siya

    he just discovered lrt recently

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]