New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 644 of 678 FirstFirst ... 544594634640641642643644645646647648654 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,938
    #6431
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i like the skx007, but i like the skx013 even more. but as they're both 7S26... haven't tried either, 'though.

    sea urchin. 7S36. "more reliably regulated out of the box", daw. i'm getting 1.5 minutes a week. that's very roughly, 13 seconds a day.
    Doc, I like your taste with Seiko watches. I'm actually planning to get one for my upcoming birthday.

    Do you know of reputable good stores here at NCR?

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #6432
    At Tokyo Shops, L TimeStudio, Time Depot, Seiko stores, Prestige..

    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Doc, I like your taste with Seiko watches. I'm actually planning to get one for my upcoming birthday.

    Do you know of reputable good stores here at NCR?

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,103
    #6433
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Doc, I like your taste with Seiko watches. I'm actually planning to get one for my upcoming birthday.

    Do you know of reputable good stores here at NCR?
    thank you. my regular haunts are,
    SM department stores, watch department! their larger selections of various brands are in north edsa. dunno megamol.
    citizen watch emporium in sm city hall. they have a good selection of orients.
    time depots, although their casio selections have gone down in recent times, they now have some seikos etc. maliit lang sila; they have since been eclipsed by the other stores.
    seiko in sm aura. nice selection of GS; they also have a nice cross-section of lower seikos. the counter guy says they have a similar store in glorieta.
    prestige watches in several malls; they have a newly-opened outlet in molopisha, just opposite the casio store. prestige have a nice selection of ancient seiko 5s and even ancient casios. they have an online listing of their wares.
    the new tokyo shops in robinsons pgh, sm city hole, molopisha... may seiko na, may casio pa, at may anello rin!
    of course, there's the un-dying avenida, although i haven't gone there in generations; maybe kags can chime in, what he saw there.

    one has to invest in a good pair of walking shoes, and if one is comparing prices, a handy pocket notebook. the prices can vary from store to store, even as they are all authorized stores.
    and ask for the discounted price. usually daw, only the fast-selling items sell at list price.

    qwerty (above) and i,
    we... blend.

    happy watching.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 19th, 2022 at 10:39 AM.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,918
    #6434
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

    of course, there's the un-dying avenida, although i haven't gone there in generations; maybe kags can chime in, what he saw there.

    one has to invest in a good pair of walking shoes, and if one is comparing prices, a handy pocket notebook. the prices can vary from store to store, even as they are all authorized stores.
    and ask for the discounted price. usually daw, only the fast-selling items sell at list price.



    ito mga relo eh kita ko na agad kung ano mga presyuhan

    - sm department store ang pricing same sa mismong seiko brand store = overprice!!!! Example yung streetfighter blanca eh sa kanila 20thou at discounted na from original price 24thou. Sa ibang dealer like avenida and farmers eh halos hindi nagkakalayo nasa 13,500 to 14,800. Si timedepot minsan may out of the blue lowest of all sale 13thou!!!

    So sa maiksing panahon nakita ko agad presyuhan ng relo sa ncr. My suggestion you go farmers cubao but message first or check first carousell kasi doon nagpopost si dom lim na taga trueQC. Meron sya stall sa farmers. But again check first post nya sa carousell ang username ata seikowatchfactory.

    and compare his pricing kay anya chan, another farmers cubao watch store. But communicate sa messenger nya.

    as always tsikoteers pag gusto ko malaman sino pinakamura SRP eh kita ko agad. Because i live in trueQC.

    and by the way doc... I crocs

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,938
    #6435
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    thank you. my regular haunts are,
    SM department stores, watch department! their larger selections of various brands are in north edsa. dunno megamol.
    citizen watch emporium in sm city hall. they have a good selection of orients.
    time depots, although their casio selections have gone down in recent times, they now have some seikos etc. maliit lang sila; they have since been eclipsed by the other stores.
    seiko in sm aura. nice selection of GS; they also have a nice cross-section of lower seikos. the counter guy says they have a similar store in glorieta.
    prestige watches in several malls; they have a newly-opened outlet in molopisha, just opposite the casio store. prestige have a nice selection of ancient seiko 5s and even ancient casios. they have an online listing of their wares.
    the new tokyo shops in robinsons pgh, sm city hole, molopisha... may seiko na, may casio pa, at may anello rin!
    of course, there's the un-dying avenida, although i haven't gone there in generations; maybe kags can chime in, what he saw there.

    one has to invest in a good pair of walking shoes, and if one is comparing prices, a handy pocket notebook. the prices can vary from store to store, even as they are all authorized stores.
    and ask for the discounted price. usually daw, only the fast-selling items sell at list price.

    qwerty (above) and i,
    we... blend.

    happy watching.
    Wow! Very comprehensive guide Doc! Thank you very very much for these! [emoji7]

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #6436
    the stores stated by me and Dr. D above are stores where you can buy authentic Seiko watches.. with real Seiko warranty.. if you go to Farmers.. and hindi ka marunong tumingin.. baka mga fake pa yang mabili mo.. same with Avenida..


    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    ito mga relo eh kita ko na agad kung ano mga presyuhan

    - sm department store ang pricing same sa mismong seiko brand store = overprice!!!! Example yung streetfighter blanca eh sa kanila 20thou at discounted na from original price 24thou. Sa ibang dealer like avenida and farmers eh halos hindi nagkakalayo nasa 13,500 to 14,800. Si timedepot minsan may out of the blue lowest of all sale 13thou!!!

    So sa maiksing panahon nakita ko agad presyuhan ng relo sa ncr. My suggestion you go farmers cubao but message first or check first carousell kasi doon nagpopost si dom lim na taga trueQC. Meron sya stall sa farmers. But again check first post nya sa carousell ang username ata seikowatchfactory.

    and compare his pricing kay anya chan, another farmers cubao watch store. But communicate sa messenger nya.

    as always tsikoteers pag gusto ko malaman sino pinakamura SRP eh kita ko agad. Because i live in trueQC.

    and by the way doc... I crocs

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,918
    #6437
    i dont think magbebenta ng fake yung mga institution na sa avenida (pero walang aircon)

    Napakamahal lang talaga sa sm department store.

    Ito yung mga sinasabi ko sikat sa social media na seller at may tindahan sa farmers cubao.

    (Ito mga link hindi yan block )

    facebook
    domlim
    You?re Temporarily Blocked

    anya chan
    You?re Temporarily Blocked

    Dom Lim'''s items for sale on Carousell

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,103
    #6438
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    i dont think magbebenta ng fake yung mga institution na sa avenida (pero walang aircon)
    and why not?
    because you say so?
    heh heh.

    there are several levels of "fake".
    it might be an outright fake, as juan dela cruz understands it. seiko 5 sa labas, generic china naman ang movement inside. or, it might be a seiko 5 model that seiko never manufactured.
    it might be a used watch, being peddled as a brand-new watch.
    it might be a genuine seiko product, but it was smuggled into the country, sans taxes. as a prominent businessman said, "the only way i can imagine how my competitor can sell their product so low, is because they have low overhead."
    it might be a genuine seiko, but the warranty is "store-only" and not world seiko warranty. why? heh heh.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,918
    #6439
    always remember the dna of trueQC in business. We get the same items vs other cities but way way cheaper here.

    sa mga supermarket na lang dito

    pati sa banawe car consumables

    and computers at gilmore.

    fuel dito pababaan presyo.

    doc, alam ko pinagtatangol mo overprice purchase mo kaya you are trying to find fault sa mga sinabi ko sellers.

    But sabi ko nga sa inyo im kagalingan from trueQC

    check the carousell pricing ni dom lim para makita nyo gaano kayo tinatagah ng mall department store hahaha!!!

    by the way ang farmers cubao eh mall din naman yan ah pag-aari ng delawan

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,103
    #6440
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    always remember the dna of trueQC in business. We get the same items vs other cities but way way cheaper here.

    sa mga supermarket na lang dito

    pati sa banawe car consumables

    and computers at gilmore.

    fuel dito pababaan presyo.

    doc, alam ko pinagtatangol mo overprice purchase mo kaya you are trying to find fault sa mga sinabi ko sellers.

    But sabi ko nga sa inyo im kagalingan from trueQC

    check the carousell pricing ni dom lim para makita nyo gaano kayo tinatagah ng mall department store hahaha!!!

    by the way ang farmers cubao eh mall din naman yan ah pag-aari ng delawan
    i wonder,
    did you know, some shops in banawe don't honor credit cards, even as i have been to the shop several times in so many months?

    pinagtanggol the higher pricing?
    weren't you the one who blatantly expressed his opinion that he would buy the watch from the airconditioned store even if higher price, because it is airconditoned?
    just like you, i can also buy overprice, should i decide to. so let's get it out of the table.
    hassle for me to go to qc for a discount. sayang oras, pagod, at gas.

    i am familiar with the dom lim.
    i have been perusing his online for years now. his quoted prices are... quoted and easily comparable to the competition.
    and the problem i see with him, is that he sometimes does not carry the item i want.

    and i did not bring up color.
    you did.

    at mas malinis ang hangin dito samin kaysa trueqc.
    we are not surrounded by polluting desels.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]