New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 632 of 678 FirstFirst ... 532582622628629630631632633634635636642 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    tama.. ako nga tagal tagal ko na nagtitingin.. dapat next year pa ako bibili.. kaso nakita ko yung sea urchin sa sm north annex.. had to buy it na.. tagal ko na nag iikot don lang ako ulit nakakita non.. and yun lang talaga kasi ang swak sa budget ko.. yung susunod na pepsi watch na i was looking for is yung SKX009 pero nasa 14K na yun..
    nagkamali ako nang lingon...
    nasulyapan ko yung SNE571... SNE569...
    ... while my moonswatch money was burning a hole thru my pocket...
    i searched thru my McJim wallet... saw several new thousand-peso bills that were neatly folded and added them to the moonswatch budget..
    i got the brown.
    honeymoon naman ulit!
    Last edited by dr. d; August 10th, 2022 at 10:05 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i really think watch collection can really become an addiction..

i have two college barkadas that have over 10 Seikos and other brands as well..

that's why i don't want to start hehehe.. i told myself i'll only buy a watch when I change cars.. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    nagkamali ako nang lingon...
    nasulyapan ko yung SNE571... SNE569...
    ... while my moonswatch money was burning a hole thru my pocket...
    i searched thru my McJim wallet... saw several new thousand-peso bills that were neatly folded and added them to the moonswatch budget..
    i got the brown.
    honeymoon naman ulit!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i really think watch collection can really become an addiction..

i have two college barkadas that have over 10 Seikos and other brands as well..

that's why i don't want to start hehehe.. i told myself i'll only buy a watch when I change cars.. hehehe
    yespo,
    i know what you mean.
    it can be an addiction.
    i mean, how many left wrists does one have...?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    bakit kayo tsikoteers pag pumili ng relo walang fashion mga taste nyo. Usually status symbol, magmukhang mafia = all going sa kwarta

Ako tingnan nyo taste ko kanina dumaan ako sa department store kasi inaantay ko mga seniors nag dine-in eh im on a strict diet kaya hindi ako kumain kasi iwas ako sa masarsa mavetsin. . So punta aisle ng seiko eh lapit agad yung babae hawak-hawak susi reading-ready na buksan. Tapos tinuro ko yung color green na canvass strap sabi ko ganda. Sabi ng saleslady eh streetfighter edition daw blanka. So natuwa ako kais 1990s yan pero not my game. Pero ito relo i like the style. Presyo eh nasa 24thou tapos less 10% and 1000pesos off pag may advantage card = magiging 20thou. Ngayon tiningnan ko sa amazon 300dolyares =16,500. How about kaya sa alimall, makati cinema square, avenida mas mumura pa kaya?

Tapos nung sabi ko check ko muna online eh nilapitan pa ako dalawa babae parang manager na last day na daw ng sale. Sabi ko sabi nung kasamahan nyo maextend daw. Eh iniinsist na last day na daw hinid ako naniwala. Pagiisipan ko talaga ng mabuti ito kasi standout ako dito bagay na bagay sa akin,

almost two weeks have passed...
    any developments?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    just found out from youtube.
    ... it's a friction bezel! no racheting.
    the guy claims, it moves when it rubs against something..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    so not movements? but rubbing? is that good?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    so not movements? but rubbing? is that good?
    i haven't actually held one in my hands and turned the bezel to see how resistant it was against moveing, but the youtube vlogger said so.
    he said that that he wore one on an almost 24-hour basis, even when asleep, and that when he woke up in the morning, found out that the bezel had moved as he was asleep wearing it, probably because it rubbed against something, or got snagged against the blankets...
    common sense would have assumed that that 24 hour bezel was racheted, just like the SKX that some writers say it descended from...
    Last edited by dr. d; August 10th, 2022 at 10:51 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ahh for alignment pala..

When I opened the box and took the watch out, my bezel was misaligned. Of course it was, itís Seiko! However, when I gave it a spin around to see how bad it was, I realized that Seiko had finally fixed their bezel alignment issues with this watch. How did they fix it? They gave this watch a friction bezel. No worries about misalignment here, just spin it clockwise or counterclockwise to line it back up. I never use GMT bezels to track another time zone because that is just pointless. With this said, Seiko has found a way to give themselves a new problem. The GMT hand is not properly aligned. While this is a bummer for sure and exposes Seikoís ongoing QC issues, this could be more easily fixed than a misaligned bezel.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    the one i found at At Tokyo Shangrila Mall had very thick tape around.. i asked kung pwede i ikot.. i have to buy it na daw pag tinanggal yung tape.. hehehe

i haven't actually held one in my hands and turned the bezel, but the youtube vlogger said so.
    common sense would have assumed that that 24 hour bezel was racheted, just like the SKX that some writers say it descended from...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the one i found at At Tokyo Shangrila Mall had very thick tape around.. i asked kung pwede i ikot.. i have to buy it na daw pag tinanggal yung tape.. hehehe
    sobra naman sila!
    eh, 'di balutin ulit nila.
    hindi naman seiko wrap yan.
    store-wrap lang yan!
    ... protection against eager costumers' prying fingers, siguro.
    heh heh.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]