New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 629 of 678 FirstFirst ... 529579619625626627628629630631632633639 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,130
    #6281
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    a watch is not a necessity. Hindi ito araw-araw binibili. So if konti lang diperensya doon ako sa maayos na tindahan, malamig na aircon. Hiindi pwede 30years ka na wala pa din inasenso pangit pa din tindahan tapos sa mall a difference lang ng hundreds.

    Dapat pag bulok ang lugar eh mura ka ng 2thousand pesos. Uulitin ko we are talking about watch. Syempre i want to reward yung nageffort pagandahin yung pwesto.
    weren't you the one who was boasting in the other threads, of your bargain purchases from the various supermarkets, 7-11 included? where the price difference was less than fifty bucks..?
    so why the drastic turn-around?
    why buy from the nicer-looking-but-higher-pricing stores, where the price difference runs to several hundred bucks?

    ... nag-aircon lang yung tindahan, nawalan ka na nang ulirat! ??
    Last edited by dr. d; August 4th, 2022 at 10:26 AM.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #6282
    my 2009 Fossil Twist ME1019, still working, battery changed every 2 yrs..


  3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #6283
    this one i got very cheap.. 2K lang yata dati.. worked for 10 yrs.. tapos nag stop na.. ang mahal nang capacitor pag papalitan..


  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,130
    #6284
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    my 2009 Fossil Twist ME1019, still working, battery changed every 2 yrs..

    time... day... date... seconds... and 24 hours!
    that's fantastic! (really! not joking.)
    but maybe when i was younger.
    mahina na ojos ko kasi...

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,130
    #6285
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    this one i got very cheap.. 2K lang yata dati.. worked for 10 yrs.. tapos nag stop na.. ang mahal nang capacitor pag papalitan..

    i wonder,
    will the independent watchman bee able to fix it at cheaper price?

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #6286
    i got this gshock steel 2016 yata.. with metal band.. then after 3 yrs.. changed to rubber black band..


  7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #6287
    i tried that.. brought it don sa watch repair at the grocery at Shangrila Mall.. he checked then said it will cost me 1500.. eh i got the watch 1800 lang yata hehehe

    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i wonder,
    will the independent watchman bee able to fix it at cheaper price?

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,130
    #6288
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    i tried that.. brought it don sa watch repair at the grocery at Shangrila Mall.. he checked then said it will cost me 1500.. eh i got the watch 1800 lang yata hehehe
    oo nga.
    kahit kay lozada, ganun na rin presyo.
    truly, planned obsolescence at its best!

    ... imagine if they did that with cars!
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 4th, 2022 at 11:30 AM.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    45,927
    #6289
    malakas talaga mang impluwensiya ang tsikot forum

    si kagalingan na hindi mahilig sa relo mapapabili ng relo

    haha

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,295
    #6290
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    i got this gshock steel 2016 yata.. with metal band.. then after 3 yrs.. changed to rubber black band..

    I have same watch also bought 2016. Black sya with blue bezel. I should have bought that color scheme, halata sa blue bezel yung gasgas sa gilid.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]