New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 626 of 678 FirstFirst ... 526576616622623624625626627628629630636676 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh I thought 70k pesos [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I still prefer Orient over Seiko

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    i did read somewhere,
    europeans prefer orient divers over seiko divers.
    is the writer pulling my leg?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    True yan. i have also been reading that Rolex is actually trimming some of its AD due to that.

With Rolex AD, they should have a registration system if you buy it from the AD similar to car registration.
    It will be uploaded in their central database wherein if you sell it, you need to have the ownership transferred to the name of the new buyer. you can also have documents like a deed of sale to facilitate the transfer of the ownership. knowing the various ways other people have of skirting the registration laws, Rolex should be strict here to lessen the proliferation of resellers.
    rolex already do that, even many years ago.
    just like toyota, their ADs register the sale into the rolex data base.
    many years later, when the owner brings the item for servicing at the AD,
    "ah! mr. santos! i hope you had good experience with your datejust all these years? let's have it serviced and bring it up to factory spec, for the next 10 years."

but if the AD was not involved in the re-sell, it can not effect the transfer of ownership in their records,
    which is how majority of re-sells go nowadays, i believe...?

the onlines are full of "what rolex are doing",
    i do not know anymore what is true and what is conjecture or wishful thinking...

many years ago,
    there was this urban legend.

a tourist purchased a rolex in HK.
    after coming home and enjoying his new watch, he thought the watch was "acting funny" (whatever that meant), and had it checked at the local rolex AD.
    pues, that same day, rolex had that HK store closed.

i have been surfing the internet re. rolex, these past couple of years.
    and yes, the advertised prices of new and pre-owned rolexes, have skyrocketed.
    the 379K basic rolex advertised a couple of years ago, are now asking for 700K ++ by the non-ADs.
    the ADs, while they still have the item in their official product line, have none on hand to sell.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 31st, 2022 at 11:06 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    doc nagtanong ako sa kaibigan ko. Go to avenida and compare it to dom lim ang presyo.

Ang laki daw patungan sa relo. Pag pineresyuhan ka ng 24thou sa mall eh pwede pa daw ng 13thou at may tubo na sila jan.

So il be looking where is the "trueQC" of the watchworld. I dont want to get victimize na presyong southern of NCR....ahem vista malls
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if it's too cheeap,
    it might be smuggled.
    talo gubyerno.
    talo tayong lahat.

unless one enjoys the hunt,
    hassle for me to go to avenida.
    sayang pagod at oras ko.
    my time is money.

doc baka this week magaavenida ako. May idea na ako sa prcing ng mall, online seller. Susuyurin ko avenida. Malaki din tulong dahil nagtanong ako sa taga trueQC na mabusisi like me.

Pag sm at seiko boutique nasa 20thou disocounted na. Pero pag other shop and online seller kaya pababain ng 15hou. Pero sa avenida 13,500. Ill try kung makakaya pa 11thou. Mukhang mas mura pa sa pinas bumili ng relo kaysa ibang bansa.

napupukaw lang attention ko ng relo pag ganito pacman, street fighter bastaa cutey cutey tingnan.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    what model?

ask for the official box.
    that should givee you an idea, if it went thru the hoops, or it was flushed thru the tubes.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 31st, 2022 at 08:04 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    everytime nasa mall ako.. ni che check ko parati mga seiko stores..

was surprised to find a Sea Urchin at Kags favorite mall sa SM North Annex yesterday..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005

saw this at (at)tokyo. MIP LCD plus bluetooth. its the display that struck me.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post

was surprised to find a Sea Urchin at Kags favorite mall sa SM North Annex yesterday..

Congrats, classic na classic!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

i also noticed.
    some weeks ago, in response to another post, i posted that the sea urchin had disappeeared from the display stands,
    but a week after that, i malled and saw that it had re-appeared like the proverbial mushroom.
    the universe is truly with us.

then, i saw the sbp143...
    53K !
    yikes.
    it'll run in the drawers for 2 1/2 days, but it'd stop after day 3...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    was at shangrila mall yesterday and the At Tokyo store there has an orange Seiko GMT.. Php19,340.00

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    was at shangrila mall yesterday and the At Tokyo store there has an orange Seiko GMT.. Php19,340.00

their robinsons pgh branch also had one.
    black.
    same price.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]