New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 617 of 678 FirstFirst ... 517567607613614615616617618619620621627667 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I wonder what's the threshold of people, when they decide na if Rolex doesn't want their money then they're going some place else and never go back hehe
    Patience is running thin, for sure. I'm headed to Zurich this weekend and will have an opportunity to talk to a few horology nerds there.

I'm curious to hear how pissed people are at not being able to buy a Rolex just because of this artificial scarcity going on.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Patience is running thin, for sure. I'm headed to Zurich this weekend and will have an opportunity to talk to a few horology nerds there.

I'm curious to hear how pissed people are at not being able to buy a Rolex just because of this artificial scarcity going on.
    I watched several youtube videos on watches back when I wanted a moon swatch, that's where I saw a lot of pissed off comments about not being able to buy Rolex. I didn't know the unavailability was worldwide pala

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post

If it was for a few months only, quite understandable. But when it's been years, you know they are milking it to make sure prices stay high. Demand drives price after all.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    visit the grand seiko store, po.
    you might find something you like, there.

the black bay 58 looks nice. alas, naka-waitlist kami...
    but the black bay 41 is on stock, awaiting buyer.

forget the rolex,
    unless one fancies buying it at creatively-inflated price from non-AD outlets.
    Actually doc
    there is this Grand Seiko GMT that i like. hehe
    Havn't had a chance to pass by the Grand Seiko shop recently thou.

Rolex kasi right now is considered good as cash, an asset that's easier to dispose than a car and it appreciates!
    I am talking mostly about Stainless Steel sport models of Rolex thou the other models are also good but not as crazy as the sports model.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post

Rolex kasi right now is considered good as cash, an asset that's easier to dispose than a car and it appreciates!
    i once asked a taxi driver in HK (or SG?), why a number of them wear rolex.
    "instant cash".

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    real rolex? wow..

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i once asked a taxi driver in HK (or SG?), why a number of them wear rolex.
    "instant cash".

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just want an OP Hindi ko din naman kasi naiintindihan yung mga ibang symbols or functions so I want something simple and looks clean. How I wish we could buy at this price. I wonder how much resellers price it.

Was it sweetluscious na naghahanap ng OP na tiffany blue?

Last edited by _Cathy_; July 5th, 2022 at 02:47 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    uy ka terno..

I just want an OP How I wish we could buy at this price. I wonder how much resellers price it.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    uy ka terno..

I love color

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I just want an OP Hindi ko din naman kasi naiintindihan yung mga ibang symbols or functions so I want something simple and looks clean. How I wish we could buy at this price. I wonder how much resellers price it.

Palista ka nalang sa “waitlist” para sa apo mo [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]