New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 612 of 678 FirstFirst ... 512562602608609610611612613614615616622662 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,111
    #6111
    the bigger the watch, the easier to play "bullets and bracelets".
    heh heh.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4,270
    #6112
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the bigger the watch, the easier to play "bullets and bracelets".
    heh heh.
    Can you expound on that Doc?

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,111
    #6113
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Can you expound on that Doc?
    youngsters of yesteryear will recall the 60s DC comics super heroine character wonder woman, and her people, the amazons, who played this game called "bullets and bracelets"
    they would deflect bullets fired at them using their bracelets.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    390
    #6114
    Saan ba makakabili ng Moonswatch? Meron na ba dito sa Pinas?

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,111
    #6115
    i couldn't see a moonswatch in the local store here,
    but i did see an sne571 in the nearby store.
    i got it.
    now i think i should also get the sne569.
    heh heh.

    truly, malling is dangerous to one's pocketbook.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 15th, 2022 at 11:26 AM.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    440
    #6116
    For now..NaviForce..

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,906
    #6117
    Quote Originally Posted by TsekwangBakla View Post
    Saan ba makakabili ng Moonswatch? Meron na ba dito sa Pinas?
    Swatch store in Rockwell carries the Moonswatch but available is subject to arrival of actual item.

    Hindi alam ng mga sales person dun kailan daw next delivery.
    If you are luck to be there when the stocks arrive baka ma swertehan ka at makabili.
    No reservations daw.

    price is only php13,800 compared to Marketplace prices

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    40,196
    #6118
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Swatch store in Rockwell carries the Moonswatch but available is subject to arrival of actual item.

    Hindi alam ng mga sales person dun kailan daw next delivery.
    If you are luck to be there when the stocks arrive baka ma swertehan ka at makabili.
    No reservations daw.

    price is only php13,800 compared to Marketplace prices
    Mukhang engot nga meron pang mga pumipila sa labas eh alam naman nila na wala stocks.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,328
    #6119
    Omega speedmaster 40mm.

    Feels "right?" pang daily.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omega.jpg  

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,111
    #6120
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Omega speedmaster 40mm.

    Feels "right?" pang daily.
    huy!
    stinless!
    hindi nag-dudugong palastik...!
    nice.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]