New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 608 of 678 FirstFirst ... 508558598604605606607608609610611612618658 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    Ok ba ang Tissot Powermatic, muntik na ko mapabili kanina naisip ko review muna. Alin dito mas maganda?

TIA

Attachment 41677

Attachment 41678
    Very good yung powermatic movement. Powermatic has an 80-hour power reserve compared to the 42 hours of the ETA 2824.

The Swatch group of companies use exclusively the movement (Tissot, Certina, Hamilton, Mido). It is used across a wide range of models - from dress watches to divers watches to field watches.

3 Watches from Certina, Hamilton and Tissot with Powermatic Movement

Still contemplating on getting that Certina DS PH200M diver with Powermatic. I like its retro style and itís within a reasonable price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ok ba ang Tissot Powermatic, muntik na ko mapabili kanina naisip ko review muna. Alin dito mas maganda?

TIA

Attachment 41677

Attachment 41678
    to me i think personal preference.
    yung 1st pic has a rolex oyster vibe. yung pangalawa parang vacheron na may pagka 70's.

go with whatever you like most both look good naman. pero correct try mo din isuot which of the two feels more comfortable.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Yung Tissot Powermatic 80 din tinitingan ko before because of good reviews. Pero di naman ako mahilig talaga sa watches. Nasanay na ko na sa phone tumingin ng oras. Lately lang ako nagkakainteres sa watches so Seiko under Php 10k muna ang target ko. Hehe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    to me i think personal preference.
    yung 1st pic has a rolex oyster vibe. yung pangalawa parang vacheron na may pagka 70's.

go with whatever you like most both look good naman. pero correct try mo din isuot which of the two feels more comfortable.
    Clone sya ng rolex milgauss?.

screen-shot-2022-05-14-9.31.59-am.jpg
    Last edited by compact; May 14th, 2022 at 02:46 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marky2115 View Post
    Yung Tissot Powermatic 80 din tinitingan ko before because of good reviews. Pero di naman ako mahilig talaga sa watches. Nasanay na ko na sa phone tumingin ng oras. Lately lang ako nagkakainteres sa watches so Seiko under Php 10k muna ang target ko. Hehe
    Hindi rin naman ako mahilig sa watches pero after savings and investments at may sobra pa konti, gusto ko rin regaluhan sarili ko at dahil sa kakabasa ng post sa tsikot re brand of watch na mamagnet ako sa mga watch shop kakatingin at medyo natutukso na hahahaha.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Clone sya ng rolex milgauss?.

screen-shot-2022-05-14-9.31.59-am.jpg
    "my heart yearns for rolex, while my wallet is just enough for timex."
    thus the homage watches.

as one watch knowledgeable once said,
    "just how many ways can one design a wristwatch or diver's watch?"
    working under similar basic design guidelines, eventually, some models will look like other models.
    just like with cars.
    heh heh.

i have been visiting the local rolex authorized dealers, wanting to reward myself.
    they have very few items to sell me, none of which strike my fancy.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 15th, 2022 at 12:42 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "my heart yearns for rolex, while my wallet is just enough for timex."
    thus the homage watches.
    Dok at least one up naman tissot sa timex

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Dok at least one up naman tissot sa timex
    honga naman.
    btw, i like the tissot visodate. classic vintage. like the air-cooled VW, "it's never in style and never out of style".

seriously,
    i'm actually mulling over the black bay 58, because the rolex ADs seem to be bent on not wanting to sell me their product.

it's all about mindset.
    sabi nga ng isang watch aficionado,
    "when you buy a rolex, it's not to tell the time, because a cheap timex quartz can keep better time than the rolex."
    Last edited by dr. d; May 15th, 2022 at 01:52 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by marky2115 View Post
    Ok naman yan. At least may relo para if medyo gusto mo madalian na silip ng oras eh meron sa wrist.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    honga naman.
    btw, i like the tissot visodate. classic vintage. like the air-cooled VW, "it's never in style and never out of style".

seriously,
    i'm actually mulling over the black bay 58, because the rolex ADs seem to be bent on not wanting to sell me their product.

it's all about mindset.
    sabi nga ng isang watch aficionado,
    "when you buy a rolex, it's not to tell the time, because a cheap timex quartz can keep better time than the rolex."
    Why not an Omega Planet Ocean or Jaeger Le Coultre Polaris? Unless youíre hell-bent on taking that long waiting list for a Submariner No Date or Batman GMT.

The problem with most Rolex ADs is that they only offer their new products to repeat customers (suki). If you walk in and buy one, they will only sell you the not so popular models. Most people end up with the sister brand of Rolex, which is Tudor. Or spend a little more with scrupulous resellers at a 20% or 30% mark up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]