New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 607 of 678 FirstFirst ... 507557597603604605606607608609610611617657 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,122
    #6061
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    meron sa prestige pero black..

    i regularly haunt the prestige stores in the mall, and i haven't seen a sea urchin there in their display cases for some time now. baka nga nasa mail-order na lang...
    but surprisingly, i thought i saw a row of skx013s...

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #6062
    i checked the location of prestige stores.. wala sa mandaluyong makati bgc area..

    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i regularly haunt the prestige stores in the mall, and i haven't seen a sea urchin there in their display cases for some time now. baka nga nasa mail-order na lang...
    but surprisingly, i thought i saw a row of skx013s...

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    933
    #6063
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i think that's a seiko sea urchin.
    i have one, myself. it's my pang-maong watch.
    a bit heavy, but it's ok. biggie naman tayo, eh.
    in-experienced folks might even mistake it for a submariner.
    "a seiko homage that's not a homage."
    heh heh.
    yup sea urchin. balak ko before i-mod it into pepsi submariner hehe pero nagagandahan pa din ako as is kaya I rather not touch/mod it

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    933
    #6064
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    that's above 10K now.. and parati na out of stock..
    aww nag taas na pala. since nung lumabas kasi yung new seiko 5, parang naging limited na yan.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17,811
    #6065
    AGree ako sa poster before me (si bro egan ata), for a 10k budget, it's worth looking in to the orient brand. The rays and the makos (gen2) are handsome watches. I have the latter in blue and it can hold its own.

    The kamasu and kano line of theirs are lookers too but i think they're slghtly above 10k na. They're a bit bigger and i think are fitted w/ sapphire crystals na kaya sulit. Iyong burgundy release ng kano line ang pogi. [emoji106]

    Sibling brand naman ang orient ng seiko kaya the quality is nothing to snort at.

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; May 13th, 2022 at 11:01 AM.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,122
    #6066
    about the orients,

    i agree their divers' looks give the seikos a run for the money...

    i vaguely read some time back, a writer said that they do not seem to keep as accurate a time as the seikos...
    but if one will wear the watch only twice or thrice a week, this shouldn't be a deal-breaker.

    i have this thing against having to adjust my watch every so few weeks.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 13th, 2022 at 11:05 AM.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,122
    #6067
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    yup sea urchin. balak ko before i-mod it into pepsi submariner hehe pero nagagandahan pa din ako as is kaya I rather not touch/mod it
    yes, i saw the mod version, and it was so very nice...
    but i think i will leave mine alone for the meantime.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,122
    #6068
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    aww nag taas na pala. since nung lumabas kasi yung new seiko 5, parang naging limited na yan.
    i went to sm city hole this evening, and visited the watch stores.
    all of a sudden, ang daming naka-display na sea urchins! i swear i couldn't find them a few months ago...
    baka... dumaong na yung mga fresh stocks from abroad...

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622
    #6069
    Ok ba ang Tissot Powermatic, muntik na ko mapabili kanina naisip ko review muna. Alin dito mas maganda?

    TIA

    tissot-gentleman-powermatic-80-silicium-blue-dial-steel-bracelet-review-value-proposition-10.jpg

    prx.jpg

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,122
    #6070
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    Ok ba ang Tissot Powermatic, muntik na ko mapabili kanina naisip ko review muna. Alin dito mas maganda?

    TIA

    tissot-gentleman-powermatic-80-silicium-blue-dial-steel-bracelet-review-value-proposition-10.jpg

    prx.jpg
    i personally prefer the first. the second has too many sharp edges.
    but you should try them out, sir, and see which feels better on the wrist.

    youtube has many articles on them, sir.
    nakaka-hilo... pang-watch fanatics.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 14th, 2022 at 09:47 AM.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]