New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 603 of 678 FirstFirst ... 503553593599600601602603604605606607613653 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Cleaned the inside of the crystal of my 1st automatic watch a few weeks ago. For some reason it hazed up a bit. Not because of moisture pero when i asked around, i was told it's probably the lubricant evaporating or something like that. Lumang model na din kasi.

Also changed the batt of my g-shock gd350 over the weekend. Straightforward stuff lang naman pala pero kelangan may gasket lubricant talaga to preserve its waterproofing integrity (dapat lahat naman ng watches actually).

Attachment 41531

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    I have an old Seiko that was bought in year 2000. It was the first thing I bought for myself on my first pay. It was never opened nor serviced. I never wear it anymore.

The watch that started me into this nasty collection is the Seiko 4R Orange Monster (2nd gen). I wear it sometimes.

Promise to myself to stop buying until I get the chance to get one of my grails. Or so I thought, hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    - 14 year old Citizen Eco-Drive. Still accurate and never changed the battery because it is solar powered.

- cheap plastic Casios (F-91W and World Time). They say the F-91W was used by terrorists.

Wiki

- not so cheap Casios (MTG-B2000 and GMW-B5000TB).

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    - automatics (Orient Star - the one with the power reserve indicator . Not as accurate as a quartz watch. Have to adjust the time every week ).

- pocket watch (Tissot Savonette). An anachronism. Nobody buys these anymore.

- entry level luxury (Longines Spirit Chronograph).

TIME+TIDE

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Pricey na rin ang Longines, I was gifted a hydroconquest pre pandemic. It cost around 60something.

Now nasa 120k na.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    - automatics (Orient Star - the one with the power reserve indicator . Not as accurate as a quartz watch. Have to adjust the time every week ).

- pocket watch (Tissot Savonette). An anachronism. Nobody buys these anymore.

- entry level luxury (Longines Spirit Chronograph).

TIME+TIDE
    That Longines will set you back maybe around 150k already (with discount already). Their Master Collection are quite nice though. They are not entry level luxury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    What the Americans lovingly call "long jeans"...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Heard in Socmed that the local Swatch store released the Swatch/Omega Moonwatch last friday.

Did anyone get a chance to grab one? What was the price?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Heard in Socmed that the local Swatch store released the Swatch/Omega Moonwatch last friday.

My friend asked sa ATC, sa Rockwell daw meron. But then I lost interest kasi ang daming bad reviews/quality issue

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post

i am interested.
    which other selected stores, kaya?
    hassle kasi for me ang atc and rockwell.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    doubledouble.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]