New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 602 of 678 FirstFirst ... 502552592598599600601602603604605606612652 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #6011
    Hamilton Khaki Navy Sub Auto Chrono




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    32
    #6012
    Ang gaganda ng relos nyo.
    Here are mine:
    Seiko sarb035
    Orient vambino v2
    Gshock GA-2100

    Budget friendly and pwedeng pwede sa maliliit ang kamay heheimg_20201022_125735.jpgimg_20201225_124321.jpgorient-20bambino-20v2.jpg

    Sent from my HD1900 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #6013
    This one ainít much but itís well-loved for a Citizen.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,112
    #6014
    Quote Originally Posted by janjanjan View Post
    Ang gaganda ng relos nyo.
    Here are mine:
    Seiko sarb035
    Orient vambino v2
    Gshock GA-2100

    Budget friendly and pwedeng pwede sa maliliit ang kamay heheimg_20201022_125735.jpgimg_20201225_124321.jpgorient-20bambino-20v2.jpg

    Sent from my HD1900 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    i like classic designs. the sarb and the bambino.

    casioak... i prefer metal. heh heh. maka-look around nga ng conversion kit...
    still thinking about it.

    hey!
    okay na yan as three-watch collection for all occasions.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,773
    #6015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    these uber high end watches are nice to look at and fondle.
    alas, as the youtube guy says,
    heart yearns for rolex, but wallet is for timex.

    i wanted a rolex,
    but everytime i visited the local rolex store, it's "this is all we have", and nothing stirs my interest.
    so i went to seiko in sm aura. daming grand seikos to ogle at and choose from.


    i wonder if they already have this piece

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,112
    #6016
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post


    i wonder if they already have this piece
    earlier, i saw their "ad" indicating that it was special order for PhP 85K (yata).
    but when i looked for that ad again some weeks later, wala na.
    makapunta nga sa sm aura...

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    32
    #6017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i like classic designs. the sarb and the bambino.

    casioak... i prefer metal. heh heh. maka-look around nga ng conversion kit...
    still thinking about it.

    hey!
    okay na yan as three-watch collection for all occasions.
    Thanks doc!
    The bambino for my daily watch, sarb for formal/special occasions, gshock for outdoor activities. But all of them can be used casually. If I were to add my collection, I'd get an alpinist
    I can see casioak mod kits in lazada with good reviews of 4.7/5 stars (41 reviews)

    Sent from my HD1900 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,112
    #6018
    Quote Originally Posted by janjanjan View Post
    Thanks doc!
    The bambino for my daily watch, sarb for formal/special occasions, gshock for outdoor activities. But all of them can be used casually. If I were to add my collection, I'd get an alpinist
    I can see casioak mod kits in lazada with good reviews of 4.7/5 stars (41 reviews)

    Sent from my HD1900 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    cuidao...
    it's an expensive habit... getting bitten by the watch bug.
    heh heh.

    i have about a dozen "non-representative" watches, garnered thru the years.
    it is only now, that i am seriously considering a serious but low-number collection... mga tatlo o apat lang...

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17,808
    #6019
    Cleaned the inside of the crystal of my 1st automatic watch a few weeks ago. For some reason it hazed up a bit. Not because of moisture pero when i asked around, i was told it's probably the lubricant evaporating or something like that. Lumang model na din kasi.

    Also changed the batt of my g-shock gd350 over the weekend. Straightforward stuff lang naman pala pero kelangan may gasket lubricant talaga to preserve its waterproofing integrity (dapat lahat naman ng watches actually).


    p_20220301_151508.jpg

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Last edited by baludoy; May 5th, 2022 at 12:28 AM.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,112
    #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Cleaned up the inside of the crystal of my 1st automatic watch a few weeks ago. For some reason it hazed up a bit. Not because of moisture pero when i asked around, i was told it's probably the lubricant evaporating or something like that. Lumang model na din kasi.

    Also changed the batt of my g-shock gd350 over the weekend. Straightforward stuff lang naman pala pero kelangan may gasket lubricant talaga to preserve its waterproofing integrity (dapat lahat naman ng watches actually).


    p_20220301_151508.jpg

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    the one and only time my seiko 5 hazed,
    it was from a microscopic crack in the case back.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]