New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 601 of 678 FirstFirst ... 501551591597598599600601602603604605611651 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Ang linaw pa ng mata mo bro. Di na kaya ng mata ko yung Cosmonaute without my reading glasses

Mahal ng watches dito. Not sure if the same case today, but I always found nice watches to be a bit cheaper abroad before the pandemic started.
    Di na rin. I use reading glasses already. However, Di naman ako struggling when reading watches. Hilig ko pa naman chronographs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Di na rin. I use reading glasses already. However, Di naman ako struggling when reading watches. Hilig ko pa naman chronographs.

I need a loupe na siguro to appreciate the finer details on complicated dials. Mga ALS super ganda ng dials. Wish I could afford one!

Lange 1 is so nice..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I need a loupe na siguro to appreciate the finer details on complicated dials. Mga ALS super ganda ng dials. Wish I could afford one!

Lange 1 is so nice..
    Hanggang tingin na lang ako dyan. ALS are quite nice to look at.

Another overlooked but good timepiece is Jaeger-LeCoultre. Yung mga Polaris models look so timeless. Halos same price din ng Rolex.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    these uber high end watches are nice to look at and fondle.
    alas, as the youtube guy says,
    heart yearns for rolex, but wallet is for timex.

i wanted a rolex,
    but everytime i visited the local rolex store, it's "this is all we have", and nothing stirs my interest.
    so i went to seiko in sm aura. daming grand seikos to ogle at and choose from.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *Egan101
    From the JLC lineup it's the Reverso for me. I like more classic looking watches. Polaris also good but looks too much like some other watches.

*dr d
    You could get any steel Sub or other Rolex sport model and most probably make money when the time comes you want to sell it. So think of it as a wearable investment. You've wanted one for a while and have the funds for it so why not get it?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019

If you are a fan of Rolex Explorer 2.....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post

If you are a fan of Rolex Explorer 2.....
    Rotatable bezel?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    It's my first Seiko and, hopefully, not going to be my last.

I've always liked the look of the crown at 4 o'clock along with the cushion shape (which doubles as a crown guard). The bigger draw for me, though, is the fact that this particular model is connected to one of my favorite films -- Kubrick's Apocalypse Now -- which was filmed in the Philippines.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post

I've always liked the look of the crown at 4 o'clock along with the cushion shape (which doubles as a crown guard). The bigger draw for me, though, is the fact that this particular model is connected to one of my favorite films -- Kubrick's Apocalypse Now -- which was filmed in the Philippines.

very nice. i like that parang may retro 70 vibes yung case niya.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post

nice! i wish i have the wrist to carry that watch. i like it especially with the waffle strap

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]