New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 600 of 678 FirstFirst ... 500550590596597598599600601602603604610650 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    These are interesting times talaga.

For the longest time, the rolex OP is the least desirable, anybody who save enough for a rolex went straight up to a DD or DJ.

Now rolex just add bold colors sa OP, sold out na agad. The Tiffany blue parang rolex is just messing with Patek.

Just saw Kris Aquino sa Tarlac rally with a yellow OP. Imagine su Kris naka OP na ďlangĒ. Thou sheíll buy anything yellow yata.
    What drew me to the colorful OPs was it looked simple and youthful. I remember watching a video of Sharon Cuneta na she was so happy to get the pink Rolex e ang dami dami na niyang Rolex

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Case in point the watch that Sweetlucious posted. That is also the model that I am looking at. I absolutely had no idea of the ridiculous resale value [emoji15] I read nga na some people are walking away na from the Rolex brand because of their "supply issue"

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    You'll never get one at retail Cathy. Impossible. Maganda sa Rolex hindi nagdedepreciate masyado (tumataas pa nga value) but the asking prices are ridiculous. Why don't you give the Cartier Santos or Tank a look? Mas gusto ko pa itsura vs that model Rolex.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Patek or ALS na lang daw kasi mahirap makabili ng Rolex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    You'll never get one at retail Cathy. Impossible. Maganda sa Rolex hindi nagdedepreciate masyado (tumataas pa nga value) but the asking prices are ridiculous. Why don't you give the Cartier Santos or Tank a look? Mas gusto ko pa itsura vs that model Rolex.
    That's what my kuya recommended also [emoji4] But now I want a Rolex even more (the colorful OP) I spent my budget already so if I get a windfall again I will prioritize a watch na so I see where my money went. I just want to buy myself one nice watch

Sent from my SM-M127F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    That's what my kuya recommended also [emoji4] But now I want a Rolex even more (the colorful OP) I spent my budget already so if I get a windfall again I will prioritize a watch na so I see where my money went. I just want to buy myself one nice watch

Sent from my SM-M127F using Tapatalk
    Bili ka ng gusto mo na watch when you accomplished something, para may story behind the watch

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Bili ka ng gusto mo na watch when you accomplished something, para may story behind the watch

Yes, that's ideal nga. Mom ko naman jewelry ang may story, it's so sweet when she shows me her jewelry tanda niya which ones my Dad gave on which occasion My Aunt advised me when I started working to buy at least one jewelry a year. Hindi ko naman nagawa Pero grabe talaga resale value ng Rolex!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 4th, 2022 at 08:16 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post

Milestone ng buhay or kahit na birthday parang this year 45th birthday ni cath, bili siya ng isa.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Patek or ALS na lang daw kasi mahirap makabili ng Rolex.

ALS really nice but Patek daw ang hindi nagdedepreciate masyado if at all. Some say they even have people buying their own watches at auctions to jack up the price and prestige hehe.

Cathy this is the Santos:

There's an all steel version too. A lot better looking on women than that Rolex you are looking at. For women the only Rolex I'd get would be a DJ on the jubilee bracelet.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Breitling Cosmonaute yung pangarap kong watch. Kahit used, oks lang. They donít make it anymore.

Checked out the Breitling Navitimer B01 46mm last Sunday at Le Tempes by Lucerne. Nasa 490k with discount. The more rugged Chronomat B01 is cheaper at 387k with discount. Presyong big bike na rin!

I also like the new Zenith Chronomaster Sport but not sure if itís available locally. Itís around 12k USD.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Breitling Cosmonaute yung pangarap kong watch. Kahit used, oks lang. They donít make it anymore.

Checked out the Breitling Navitimer B01 46mm last Sunday at Le Tempes by Lucerne. Nasa 490k with discount. The more rugged Chronomat B01 is cheaper at 387k with discount. Presyong big bike na rin!

I also like the new Zenith Chronomaster Sport but not sure if itís available locally. Itís around 12k USD.

Ang linaw pa ng mata mo bro. Di na kaya ng mata ko yung Cosmonaute without my reading glasses

Mahal ng watches dito. Not sure if the same case today, but I always found nice watches to be a bit cheaper abroad before the pandemic started.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]