New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 599 of 678 FirstFirst ... 499549589595596597598599600601602603609649 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,709
    #5981
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    How much would I be able to sell 31mm datejust complete box and papers? Bought it in HK year 2000



    Abot ba 300k? Hinde naman ginagamit ng roommate ko, she's using more the pink face na ganyan and yun computer face.

    I'm thinking magdagdag ako to buy GMT submariner kung aabot ng 300k presyo ng ganyan.

    And if ever saan pala ibebenta?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You could bring it to Exquisite in Century Mall Makati.

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,477
    #5982
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Where will you buy? Isn't it super hard to buy a Rolex sa store/AD? So much complaints nga na people will die on the waiting list na.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last time I went to Lucerne G4 at Rolex boutique sa MOA, walang laman. Daming pera ng tao, kahit OP at DJ nauubos


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    40,190
    #5983
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Where will you buy? Isn't it super hard to buy a Rolex sa store/AD? So much complaints nga na people will die on the waiting list na.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Pre-owned.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,119
    #5984
    Parang pyramid scheme na kasi ang Rolex. People buy them to sell at a higher price later on. More takers than supply = inflated prices. Ang tanong ngayon how much over retail did you get yours lol.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    40,190
    #5985
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    You could bring it to Exquisite in Century Mall Makati.
    Yan ba store ngayon pinakamaganda saka maraming choices?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,709
    #5986
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yan ba store ngayon pinakamaganda saka maraming choices?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes.

    Go to ng mga mayayaman.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,901
    #5987
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    This is the watch I want now.

    Can’t afford the Tiffany Patek, but this will do.



    But I’m not willing to pay what the resellers are asking for. $5,000 msrp resellers are asking P1.8-2M locally. WTF
    Good luck na lang satin getting this on retail [emoji24]
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Last time I went to Lucerne G4 at Rolex boutique sa MOA, walang laman. Daming pera ng tao, kahit OP at DJ nauubos


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, this is what I've been saying nga, sobrang daming pera ng tao it's like people have to beg companies to take their money
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Parang pyramid scheme na kasi ang Rolex. People buy them to sell at a higher price later on. More takers than supply = inflated prices. Ang tanong ngayon how much over retail did you get yours lol.
    Case in point the watch that Sweetlucious posted. That is also the model that I am looking at. I absolutely had no idea of the ridiculous resale value [emoji15] I read nga na some people are walking away na from the Rolex brand because of their "supply issue"

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 4th, 2022 at 02:11 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    40,190
    #5988
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Yes.

    Go to ng mga mayayaman.
    I think nakabili na kami diyan dati not watch but bag. Basta they don't accept card payment, cash or cheque lang dahil nag issue ako ng cheque sa kanila.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,709
    #5989
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Good luck na lang satin getting this on retail [emoji24]

    Yeah, this is what I've been saying nga, sobrang daming pera ng tao it's like people have to beg companies to take their money

    Case in point the watch that Sweetlucious posted. That is also the model that I am looking at. I absolutely had no idea of the ridiculous resale value [emoji15] I read nga na some people are walking away na from the Rolex brand because of their "supply issue"

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    These are interesting times talaga.

    For the longest time, the rolex OP is the least desirable, anybody who save enough for a rolex went straight up to a DD or DJ.

    Now rolex just add bold colors sa OP, sold out na agad. The Tiffany blue parang rolex is just messing with Patek.

    Just saw Kris Aquino sa Tarlac rally with a yellow OP. Imagine su Kris naka OP na “lang”. Thou she’ll buy anything yellow yata.

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,477
    #5990
    Everyone wants a rolex. Status symbol na talaga ang brand kaya kahit the entry levels are soldout.

    Daming ibang masmaganda relo at the similar price range (at retail) ng rolex, grand seiko is one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]