New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 597 of 678 FirstFirst ... 497547587593594595596597598599600601607647 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,295
    #5961
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    swatch's advice: "kaunting pasensya po. makaka-rating rin."

    the watch is not a limited edition, daw.
    shipments will eventually reach all costumers.
    Malulugi yung mga pumila tapos ibebenta ng x10. Umaasa sila mabenta muna nila bago dumating maraming stocks.

    Speaking of limited edition, maybe these seiko's are more worth it to collect. Just received this last week. screenshot_20220327-183548_1.jpg

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,130
    #5962
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Malulugi yung mga pumila tapos ibebenta ng x10. Umaasa sila mabenta muna nila bago dumating maraming stocks.

    Speaking of limited edition, maybe these seiko's are more worth it to collect. Just received this last week. screenshot_20220327-183548_1.jpg
    meron ring bibili niyang instant-flips.
    yung may kaya na ayaw pumila't mag-hintay.

    try sm aura.
    i believe they have a good selection of seikos, wider than many watch stores' .

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,923
    #5963


    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,130
    #5964
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post


    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    i guess many folks did not hear omega/swatch's memo, that the moonswatch is not a limited edition,
    and that stocks will continue to come.

    or they are just impatient.

    but i am wondering,
    when can i get one?
    Last edited by dr. d; March 31st, 2022 at 01:36 AM.

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,843
    #5965
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i guess many folks did not hear omega/swatch's memo, that the moonswatch is not a limited edition,
    and that stocks will continue to come.

    or they are just impatient.

    but i am wondering,
    when can i get one?
    Patience is a virtue, and money to burn makes it even harder to be patient hehehe

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #5966
    Antay na lang ako once mag stabilize yung supply sa stores


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,119
    #5967
    Had to bring 4 watches to the Omega SC in 6750 earlier this week. Surprisingly my 10 year old Planet Ocean still didn't require servicing. The 6 year old quartz Deville only needed a battery change. But the 6 year old coaxial Deville and 10 year old Aqua Terra quartz needed a service already. Mileage varies talaga when it comes to servicing.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6,721
    #5968
    Has anyone seen the moonswatch in the flesh? My niece in SG says it looks cheap.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,295
    #5969
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Has anyone seen the moonswatch in the flesh? My niece in SG says it looks cheap.
    Dahil siguro bioceramic sya at hindi stainless? I'm really curious how bioceramic looks like and how prone it is to scratches.

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,709
    #5970
    A little over a month ago, 2.3M ang daytona panda.

    Now its 2.9M na!!!! Whats happening?!?!?!
    Last edited by Sweetlucious; April 2nd, 2022 at 07:55 AM.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]