New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 588 of 678 FirstFirst ... 488538578584585586587588589590591592598638 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,618
    #5871
    20220205_105532.jpg

    omega mark ii re-issue

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,295
    #5872
    Saw this sa mall today. Tempted to buy. I love the ocean look of the dial. img_20220205_184546_1.jpgimg_20220205_183548_1.jpg

    Sent from my EB2103 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #5873
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Saw this sa mall today. Tempted to buy. I love the ocean look of the dial. img_20220205_184546_1.jpgimg_20220205_183548_1.jpg

    Sent from my EB2103 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Seiko Samurai! Check out the Seiko dealer in Philippine Watch Club. Their price is much lower compared to the mall dealers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,295
    #5874
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Seiko Samurai! Check out the Seiko dealer in Philippine Watch Club. Their price is much lower compared to the mall dealers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, maybe next time..

    I just bought this. I was choosing between this and the blue older model version. Swayed to this one because its sapphire the old one is hardlex, and I kind of like the green [emoji16]. The seller said nickname is seiko sumo hulk. img_20220206_161942_bokeh_1.jpg

    Sent from my EB2103 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by BratPAQ; February 6th, 2022 at 05:49 PM.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #5875
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Thanks, maybe next time..

    I just bought this. I was choosing between this and the blue older model version. Swayed to this one because its sapphire the old one is hardlex, and I kind of like the green [emoji16]. The seller said nickname is seiko sumo hulk. img_20220206_161942_bokeh_1.jpg

    Sent from my EB2103 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Amen to that, bro! The Sumo is always loved by watch collectors. I have a black Sumo also but with the older 6R15 movement.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,970
    #5876
    Eto token last 2018 (25th year of service)[emoji106]img_20220206_185433-01.jpg

    Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,104
    #5877
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Eto token last 2018 (25th year of service)[emoji106]img_20220206_185433-01.jpg

    Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    ka-inggit naman kayo.
    sea urchin pah!
    sa'min, timex lang...
    highs.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #5878
    Come to think of it. 25 years of service tapos Seiko Sea Urchin lang ibibigay. Sana Sumo man lang.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,104
    #5879
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Come to think of it. 25 years of service tapos Seiko Sea Urchin lang ibibigay. Sana Sumo man lang.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    when dad retired, back in the 70s,
    the company retirement gift was a "special edition" omega seamaster. it had no company logo, thank God!
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; February 6th, 2022 at 11:36 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,904
    #5880
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when dad retired, back in the 70s,
    the company retirement gift was a "special edition" omega seamaster. it had no company logo, thank God!
    heh heh.
    Wow! OT doc pero ibang klase talaga benefits dati no? My friend is SVP for a local bank and they don't even have a car plan My Dad's benefits when he was working included cars, staff house, unlimited gas and so much more allowances. Even the driver's salary is paid for (but my Dad did not avail because he does not like anyone else touching his car) My Lolo was 75 when he retired masama pa loob sa management because he still wanted to work. hahaha!

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]