New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 583 of 678 FirstFirst ... 483533573579580581582583584585586587593633 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mga Jolex ko hehe. all courtesy of greenhills. to my untrained eye looks close enough.

20210821_111351.jpg

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Mga Jolex ko hehe. all courtesy of greenhills. to my untrained eye looks close enough.

20210821_111351.jpg
    the orange face looks good.

some solexes,
    even if they are fakes,
    "they still manage to wear well."

years ago,
    someone made me pasalubong a faux submariner.
    surprise of surprises, it wore comfortably enough on the wrist, better than ... seiko. and ran decently enough.
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I would wear a homage but not a fake one. There are a lot of good homages for a really good price.

Take a look at this DJ homage. It cones with a Sapphire crystal, a reliable Seiko NH35 automatic movement, and it’s less than 5k.

PAGANI DESIGN Men Mechanical Watch Top Brand Luxury Automatic Watch Sport Stainless Steel Waterproof Watch PAGANI DESIGN Men Mechanical Watch Top Brand Luxury Automatic Watch Sport Stainless Steel Waterproof Watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the seiko sea urchin is a homage to the rolex submariner.
    8K PhP versus 8K USD.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    8K PhP versus 8K USD.
    I know something for less than 5k. It comes with a Sapphire crystal, ceramic bezel, and a Seiko NH35 movement (hacks and winds).

STEELDIVE Mens Dive Watches Luxury Men Automatic Mechanical Wrist Watch 200m Waterproof Wristwatches Switzerland Luminous Clock STEELDIVE Mens Dive Watches Luxury Men Automatic Mechanical Wrist Watch 2m Waterproof Wristwatches Switzerland Luminous Clock

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Citizen SkyHawk looks cool with its features and a solar-powered movement. A new one though is pricey for around 20k or more. For around the same price, you can get a nice Seiko Sumo or a decent Swiss watch like Steinhart.

For a lot less, check out the Citizen Nighthawk. It looks better in my opinion.

If you want something complicated with an automatic chronograph movement at a reasonable price, I suggest a Hamilton X-Wind. I want one too so I am selling my Hamilton X-Copter which also looks complicated. Send me a message if you’re interested.

thanks for the tips and the reco.

right now though , i'm really crushing on the navihawk or the skyhawk. i'm just asking and looking around pa naman lang din. and yes, it was the gen 1 night hawk i was scouting for previously before i laid my eyes on those more expensive siblings of his. grabe kapogi pala mas lalo na iyong mga jdm release. <3

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    thanks for the tips and the reco.

right now though , i'm really crushing on the navihawk or the skyhawk. i'm just asking and looking around pa naman lang din. and yes, it was the gen 1 night hawk i was scouting for previously before i laid my eyes on those more expensive siblings of his. grabe kapogi pala mas lalo na iyong mga jdm release. <3
    I was almost in the verge of buying a SkyHawk but I just couldn’t convince myself.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    8K PhP versus 8K USD.
    i find seiko and citizen’s older homage watches really nice

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Duque's watch an Audemars also circulating in fb.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Duque's watch an Audemars also circulating in fb.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    meron ring greenhills edition niyan.
    heh heh.

a number of our lawmakers do wear hard-to-spell-and-pronounce brands...

i remember that military man,
    many thought that the watch he was wearing during the hearings was a royal oink or something,
    until someone showed a picture of a similar-looking casio...

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]