New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 576 of 678 FirstFirst ... 476526566572573574575576577578579580586626676 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Is it cheaper to buy a Rolex is the US, Europe or Philippines? If difference isn't much, which dealer is the best in PH?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Is it cheaper to buy a Rolex is the US, Europe or Philippines? If difference isn't much, which dealer is the best in PH?
    Just go to LucernePH and inquire for available models. It is cheaper to buy in Japan.

Maybe 500k would get you a good piece or you can wait for the annual LucernePH sale. They offer good discounts on select models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Just go to LucernePH and inquire for available models. It is cheaper to buy in Japan.

Maybe 500k would get you a good piece or you can wait for the annual LucernePH sale. They offer good discounts on select models.

do you have to haggle in japan?
    or are the more advantageous prices a matter of routine?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    do you have to haggle in japan?
    or are the more advantageous prices a matter of routine?
    They have lower taxes on luxury items. It also applies to designer handbags which also cost like luxury watches.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i opted to hold on to my cash.
    i satisfied my horologic lust with a sub-10K seiko quartz that can run rings of accuracy around the rolex, even in the drawer.
    OT.

bili na lang ako ng bagong sasakyan, after i dispatch my older ones.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    What I am drooling for is the Tudor Black Bay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

It's better in Lucerne than the Rolex in GB?

I remember posting my cardio's watch that caught my eye. Basta it's silver (?) lang and the dial is simple, just the numbers. Browsing Rolex, that's the Oyster Perpetual pala. I found out just now that's the cheapest Rolex (?) but I really like how it looks (clean/not much going on)

i opted to hold on to my cash.
    i satisfied my horologic lust with a sub-10K seiko quartz that can run rings of accuracy around the rolex, even in the drawer.
    OT.

bili na lang ako ng bagong sasakyan, after i dispatch my older ones.
    But I assume doc you have at least 1 Rolex?

I'm not into watches talaga doc. I like it in men but not interested for myself. I haven't worn a watch in 4 yrs ata :P But I am contemplating on getting just one nice classic watch in the future that would last me forever. I tend to buy stuff kasi na maliit na value (1k and up) then I realize I ended up spending so much money without seeing a significant purchase.

I suppose using analogy if Rolex is a Toyota, the Oyster Perpetual is a vios? I am thinking it could be my motivation (I will only buy if I reach the X goal I set for myself) Sa ngayon I like the Rolex OP and the Orient Sun and Moon
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 7th, 2021 at 12:31 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    It's better in Lucerne than the Rolex in GB?

I remember posting my cardio's watch that caught my eye. Basta it's silver (?) lang and the dial is simple, just the numbers. Browsing Rolex, that's the Oyster Perpetual pala. I found out just now that's the cheapest Rolex (?) but I really like how it looks (clean/not much going on)

But I assume doc you have at least 1 Rolex?
    nope!
    i don't own a single real rolex.
    i never had need to own one. at naka-tago ang reloj namin under the sleeve. heh heh.
    but a friend did gift me with a faux rolex sub.

my current flavor is a titanium solar seiko. "magaan and very accurate". i re-adjust her time, mebbe, once a year.. heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    nope!
    i don't own a single real rolex.
    i never had need to own one. at naka-tago ang reloj namin under the sleeve. heh heh.
    but a friend did gift me with a faux rolex sub.

my current flavor is a titanium solar seiko. "magaan and very accurate". i re-adjust her time, mebbe, once a year.. heh heh.
    Doc baryang barya sayo Rolex. It's a purchase you don't even need to think about kasi it won't make a dent in your wallet hehe. You're into other brands?

I remember we were taught in etiquette class pala to have one nice classic something (shoes, dress, bag, watch, jewelry and pen etc) Wala pa kong any haha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Kung dressy with heritage at a more affordable price, Puwede naman Longines or Baume&Mercier. Hamilton and Tissot are even more affordable.

Kung dressy luxury, I would go with JLC. The Reverso is just on its own.

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]