New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 568 of 678 FirstFirst ... 468518558564565566567568569570571572578618668 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,912
    #5671
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    No more wrist time. Doesn't bring me joy anymore. I feel more comfortable wearing the Speedmaster. Pag kailangan pangharabas watch I just use my smartwatch.

    My other Seiko I gave away to my brother also. So technically I'm a one-watch guy nalang now.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    You also have a Rolex, don't you? Ganito ba speedmaster mo? This is really nice



    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,314
    #5672
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    You also have a Rolex, don't you? Ganito ba speedmaster mo? This is really nice



    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Yes ganyan na ganyan.



    I also have leather straps for it, like yung kay KingoftheNorth:





    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,912
    #5673
    I like the middle wrist shot so sa leather nga eye catching for me! I like your taste in watches [emoji4]

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #5674
    Pilot watches or automatic chronographs feel better on the wrists when they are with leather straps.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,314
    #5675
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Pilot watches or automatic chronographs feel better on the wrists when they are with leather straps.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I enjoy much Speedmaster more with the steel bracelet.



    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27,624
    #5676
    Hmm 😶😶😶


  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,124
    #5677
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Hmm ������

    well,
    steel is stronger than gold,
    that bracelet is probably longer-lasting than the jubilee,
    and who wants to spend a huge sum just for the date that we don't consult anyway?

    the new oyster perpetual 36 is considerably cheaper...

    sour grapes.
    heh heh.

    i would like a two-tone rolex datejust 36 with fluted bezel, green face, and romans with diamonds on the VI and IX.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 29th, 2020 at 09:36 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27,624
    #5678
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well,
    steel is stronger than gold,
    that bracelet is probably longer-lasting than the jubilee,
    and who wants to spend a huge sum just for the date that we don't consult anyway?

    the new oyster perpetual 36 is considerably cheaper...

    sour grapes.
    heh heh.

    i would like a two-tone rolex datejust 36 with fluted bezel, green face, and romans with diamonds on the VI and IX.
    heh heh.
    Diamonds alone doubled the price lol. This is 6000$ - more reasonable than the explorer lol.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,124
    #5679
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Diamonds alone doubled the price lol. This is 6000$ - more reasonable than the explorer lol.
    kung gagawa na lang tayo ng kasalanan,
    lubusin na natin.
    wifey can kill me only once.
    heh heh.

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #5680
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    kung gagawa na lang tayo ng kasalanan,
    lubusin na natin.
    wifey can kill me only once.
    heh heh.
    Kaya mo yan, Doc. 6k USD for a Rolex is goon enough.

    If you to buy some decent Swiss automatics for a good price, check Lucerne. They have an ongoing promo for the likes of Maurice Lacroix, Baume & Mercier, Ball, Tudor, Longines, Breitling, and Omega. Up to 50% off on some models.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]