New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 538 of 678 FirstFirst ... 438488528534535536537538539540541542548588638 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,608
    #5371
    Orient Kamasu (Barracuda)




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    14,181
    #5372
    Casio Oceanus (JDM model). A nice and cheaper alternative to Seiko Astrons...

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    96
    #5373
    PADI

    Sent from my G8342 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17,806
    #5374
    has anyone here has done a ctl 1616 battery change of their g-shock tough solar? my riseman's battery has gone wonky of late.

    i've been trying to call time depot to inquire about it but i haven't been able to contact them yet.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,104
    #5375
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    has anyone here has done a ctl 1616 battery change of their g-shock tough solar? my riseman's battery has gone wonky of late.

    i've been trying to call time depot to inquire about it but i haven't been able to contact them yet.
    from what i understand,
    time depot doesn't replace casio batteries or do any service, po.
    collection agents lang sila.
    they send them to the place where the watches get fixed and batteries get replaced.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 11th, 2020 at 02:10 AM.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #5376
    the one in Powerplant mall replaces battery.. don ako nagpapa palit.. dati you can wait for it.. but now, you have to leave it.. takes 2 days..


    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    has anyone here has done a ctl 1616 battery change of their g-shock tough solar? my riseman's battery has gone wonky of late.

    i've been trying to call time depot to inquire about it but i haven't been able to contact them yet.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,104
    #5377
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    the one in Powerplant mall replaces battery.. don ako nagpapa palit.. dati you can wait for it.. but now, you have to leave it.. takes 2 days..

    i like that store.
    ...some display models that i don't see in the other stores.
    but i don't visit it often. out of the way kasi ang power plant sa akin.

    btw,
    does anyone know where i can get a casio EQB-600D-1A2 ?
    it's a relatively recent model (1-2 years ago?)... the one that has a light blue earth hemisphere as a sub-dial.
    it was locally priced at 25K when first introduced. i balked at the price, and hoped that the price will go down eventually. alas, the watch dis-appeared, instead...
    i've been looking for one ever since.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 11th, 2020 at 09:38 AM.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    15,312
    #5378
    meron sa lazada.. di ko lang alam kung legit yun..

    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i like that store.
    ...some display models that i don't see in the other stores.
    but i don't visit it often. out of the way kasi ang power plant sa akin.

    btw,
    does anyone know where i can get a casio EQB-600D-1A2 ?
    it's a relatively recent model (1-2 years ago?)... the one that has a light blue earth hemisphere as a sub-dial.
    it was locally priced at 25K when first introduced. i balked at the price, and hoped that the price will go down eventually. alas, the watch dis-appeared, instead...
    i've been looking for one ever since.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53,104
    #5379
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    meron sa lazada.. di ko lang alam kung legit yun..
    yes, i saw them in the ads.
    but i am hesitant. i have no experience buying watches online.
    i prefer seeing the item and turning it over on my hands, before buying.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 11th, 2020 at 09:56 AM.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17,806
    #5380
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    from what i understand,
    time depot doesn't replace casio batteries or do any service, po.
    collection agents lang sila.
    they send them to the place where the watches get fixed and batteries get replaced.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    the one in Powerplant mall replaces battery.. don ako nagpapa palit.. dati you can wait for it.. but now, you have to leave it.. takes 2 days..

    i was able to talk to the time depot guys of filinvest mall and you guys are correct - they no longer service g-shocks. instead they referred me to the official ph distributor of casio watches nearby. bad trip lang because it's located in one of the the corporate centers of alabang so parking would be hell.

    sarap sana i-diy kung may mahanap akong ctl 1616 kaso may mga sensors kaya alanganin ako. buti pa iyong timex ko sisiw lang battery change procedure kasi simple lang at parang vending machine constitution nun

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]