New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 534 of 678 FirstFirst ... 434484524530531532533534535536537538544584634 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    So you're saying it's a fake? Will costco be selling a fake Breitling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I said “it looks like”. We’re in a virtual world that anything isn’t improbable. Absolutism isn’t an absolute virtue anymore.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc21420 View Post
    I said “it looks like”. We’re in a virtual world that anything isn’t improbable. Absolutism isn’t an absolute virtue anymore.

But it's not a random photo I took on Google it's the actual pic I asked my cousin to send me yesterday.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Kalma lang lest the admins close this thread.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    But it's not a random photo I took on Google it's the actual pic I asked my cousin to send me yesterday.

Noted. But, to me, and with all due respect, it looks tawdry, not the robust, luxury real Chronomat 44.

I don’t know how it looks up close. Sometimes, a picture doesn’t do justice to a work of art.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc21420 View Post
    Noted. But, to me, and with all due respect, it looks tawdry, not the robust, luxury real Chronomat 44.

I don’t know how it looks up close. Sometimes, a picture doesn’t do justice to a work of art.

Have you held one or tried on a Chronomat? Sadly, you lost credibility on this thread when you thought the COSC tag as a model name of the watch. Every watch afficionado knows what Chronometre stands for when it is indicated in the watch.

Shadow said it was taken from Costco so it must be real. Costco is too big a chain of super stores to market fake watches for 5k USD.

I think you’re the same person who told others that the cost of maintaining a BRZ/86 is the same as an Altis. On another thread, you mentioned also that the CX8 is a ladder frame vehicle.

Last edited by Egan101; February 22nd, 2020 at 01:23 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Have you held one or tried on a Chronomat? Sadly, you lost credibility on this thread when you thought the COSC tag as a model name of the watch. Every watch afficionado knows what Chronometre stands for when it is indicated in the watch.

Shadow said it was taken from Costco so it must be real. Costco is too big a chain of super stores to market fake watches for 5k USD.

I think you’re the same person who told others that the cost of maintaining a BRZ/86 is the same as an Altis. On another thread, you mentioned also that the CX8 is a ladder frame vehicle.

Have you seen my Rowleks Superlative Chronometre? hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    They're selling this at Costco for US$5K mura na ba yan?

Ganyan ba talaga yan sir parang may plastic cover sa itaas?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Ganyan ba talaga yan sir parang may plastic cover sa itaas?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    The bezel comes with a protective cover when new. It should look like this without the cover (not the exact model though).

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    shadow bilhin mo na. I wonder why Costco is selling it so low?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    diba expert ang costco mag source ng quality na mura?

dahil sa size nila meron sila clout/power to ask/make companies provide them with products that are priced lower than usual

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]