New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 533 of 678 FirstFirst ... 433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc21420 View Post
    I love the Chronomat 44, but this is not a Chronomat 44 or a Chronomat for that matter. Maybe a faux 1884 Chronometre Certifie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So what model is the Breitling I posted?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I love the Chronomat 44, but this is not a Chronomat 44 or a Chronomat for that matter. Maybe a faux 1884 Chronometre Certifie.

Are you being funny? Breitling has those words ďChronometre CertifieĒ across its models. It means Certified Chronometer. 1884 is the year the brand was founded.

If we believe what youíre saying, then all Breitling models are all faux 1884 Chronometre Certifie. [emoji2957]

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    So what model is the Breitling I posted?

Common, bro. You do know the folks who post here so you know who to ask. Hehehe

Below is the Chronomat 41 with the Breitling B01 movement.

The model you posted has the B04 movement with an extra GMT complication similar to this limited edition Chronomat 44 GMT.

Last edited by Egan101; February 21st, 2020 at 11:02 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Common, bro. You do know the folks who post here so you know who to ask. Hehehe

Below is the Chronomat 41 with the Breitling B01 movement.

The model you posted has the B04 movement with an extra GMT complication similar to this limited edition Chronomat 44 GMT.

So bulok na model ng Breitling? I guess because sa costco binebenta

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    So bulok na model ng Breitling? I guess because sa costco binebenta

In fact, the Chronomat is Breitlingís best selling model. It even beats the Navitimer in sales. The Chronomat has Breitlingís in-house movements which are admired in the industry.

The Chronomat retails for around 400k to 500k locally. Baka naka sale sa Costco.

Last edited by Egan101; February 21st, 2020 at 11:11 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Are you being funny? Breitling has those words ďChronometre CertifieĒ across its models. It means Certified Chronometer. 1884 is the year the brand was founded.

If we believe what youíre saying, then all Breitling models are all faux 1884 Chronometre Certifie. [emoji2957]

I donít profess to be a connoisseur of time pieces or pretend to be an expert on anything here, but Iím almost sure it is not a Chronomat 44. It looks like to me a faux Breitling 1884 Chronometre Certifie. I saw some Colt or Superocean or Galactic that came from Korea that really look like genuine that will fetch at around Php50k but fake nonetheless. Please donít be slighted so easily. This is a forum where everyone is free to express his opinion.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I donít profess to be a connoisseur of time pieces or pretend to be an expert on anything here, but Iím almost sure it is not a Chronomat 44. It looks like to me a faux Breitling 1884 Chronometre Certifie. I saw some Colt or Superocean or Galactic that came from Korea that really look like genuine that will fetch at around Php50k but fake nonetheless. Please donít be slighted so easily. This is a forum where everyone is free to express his opinion.

As I have said, what youíre referring is not a model name but the certification of the watch as well as the year of foundation of the brand.

You could have said it is a fake Chronomat or Avenger or Colt but calling it by what is written on the dial justs sounds a bit pretentious.

I am pretty sure it is a Chronomat 44 as the 41mm models does not come with the GMT movement (extra hand in red color with an arrow head). This is a wrist shot of the Chronomat 41 when I tried it on.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    As I have said, what youíre referring is not a model name but the certification of the watch as well as the year of foundation of the brand.

You could have said it is a fake Chronomat or Avenger or Colt but calling it by what is written on the dial justs sounds a bit pretentious.

I am pretty sure it is a Chronomat 44 as the 41mm models does not come with the GMT movement (extra hand in red color with an arrow head). This is a wrist shot of the Chronomat 41 when I tried it on.

I know. iím not that ignorant. And I perfectly understand you know about Breitling more than I do. No need to belabor anymore because it isnít cool. I apologize i touched some nerve there. Enjoy your weekend, Brother. Chill!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

So you're saying it's a fake? Will costco be selling a fake Breitling?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]