New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 514 of 678 FirstFirst ... 414464504510511512513514515516517518524564614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 6780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Ano local SRP ng 41mm model? Updated ba yung website nila? Nasa 360k ata as per the site.
    Sounds about right. Dunno lang if the boutique in GB5 offers discounts. I think they do. Plus, there's an ongoing promo with Metrobank credit cards now.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    That's the Avenger - Breitling's rugged tool watch. The other more complicated watch is the Navitimer, Breitling's flagship and most iconic model.
    I like the Avenger, lakas pa ng name recall.

re the Navitimer, even its looks are complicated haha

So that's my female non watch person perspective What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Sounds about right. Dunno lang if the boutique in GB5 offers discounts. I think they do. Plus, there's an ongoing promo with Metrobank credit cards now.
    Sana card companies gave 24 months 0% interest on watches.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Haha! The Navitimer was supposed to be an analog computer to be used by pilots. It's called a circular slide rule.

Oh, that watch looks awfully familiar....
    Are you selling it? Hehehe

Somebody is selling me a BNIB 2019 Moonwatch for just over 220k. He also has an unused Zenith Stratos El Primero for 260k+.

I am just patient for now.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    12 months 0% interest lang yung promo ng Metrobank Cards. Not sure how much discount Lucerne offers for their premium brands.

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I like the Avenger, lakas pa ng name recall.

re the Navitimer, even its looks are complicated haha

So that's my female non watch person perspective What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]

Original kasi yung Navitimer. Breitling coined the word from Navigation and Timer. The watch has the timing tools - chronograph, plus the slide rule was used for computing distances, speed, fuel use, etc.
    Last edited by Egan101; January 23rd, 2020 at 04:31 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    My mindset on watches changed when I got married. One of my mentors (also a Speedy owner) was right when he told me to pull the trigger after I proposed. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten myself a decent watch.

The hundreds of thousands I spend on my watch would be better used to buy land, or prepare for our future kids' education, or for travel to create priceless memories with family.

I'm sure that watch enthusiasts would disagree but I just feel there are better ways to spend half a million than a watch. The only way I could justify buying a watch is if I can buy it low and sell it quickly at a higher price if I need the money.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The hundreds of thousands I spend on my watch would be better used to buy land, or prepare for our future kids' education, or for travel to create priceless memories with family.
    -agree on this. practicality for practicality's sake.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Are you selling it? Hehehe

Somebody is selling me a BNIB 2019 Moonwatch for just over 220k. He also has an unused Zenith Stratos El Primero for 260k+.

I am just patient for now.
    Haha! No. The Avenger stays in the core collection for now.

I did a quick inventory and I have to dispose of a handful of pieces which don't get any wrist time anymore:

Orient Ray 2 (Black Dial)
    Orient Mako 2 (Blue Dial)
    Seiko Sea Urchin Coke Bezel, Sapphire
    Citizen Promaster Diver
    Citizen Nighthawk
    Casio G Shock King of G
    Casio G Shock 1000A1 Aviator
    Straton Syncro

Looks like I'm gonna have my work cut out for me...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Guys, let’s help King dispose of those pieces unless King decides to donate them to us. Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Haha! No. The Avenger stays in the core collection for now.

I did a quick inventory and I have to dispose of a handful of pieces which don't get any wrist time anymore:

Orient Ray 2 (Black Dial)
    Orient Mako 2 (Blue Dial)
    Seiko Sea Urchin Coke Bezel, Sapphire
    Citizen Promaster Diver
    Citizen Nighthawk
    Casio G Shock King of G
    Casio G Shock 1000A1 Aviator
    Straton Syncro

Looks like I'm gonna have my work cut out for me...
    so if you sell all of those, you can buy a new nice watch again :P Please do wrist shots for all before you dispose

Guys, let’s help King dispose of those pieces unless King decides to donate them to us. Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    agree

What brand of watch do you wear? [Merged]